[Winning Goal] no orange card

10 posts

Flag Post

played 5 days no orange card got blue one

Flag Post

I know right, very annoying, fix this as fast as possible, and give the players they’re well deserved orange card.

Flag Post

Now it says 5 days for a blue card. A purple would be bad enough- who would possibly need a blue card after 5 days?

Flag Post

One blue player after five days? That’s… just ridiculous. Seriously, after three days many of us have a team consisting of purple players only. You should reward us for coming back, really.

Flag Post

I never got a orange one either.

Flag Post

at least a purple a blue is just useless

Flag Post

HI
If there is dignity, answer when you fix orange cad problem

Flag Post

It’s meant to be that way, just something that changed. Apparently the dev thought it would be fair to give us a blue player after five days of playing.

Flag Post

Thank you for your proposal, we will update on the 16th landed five days of the award presented to a purple player card.

Flag Post

No, give us the orange card. Its just pretty much a scam. People gave you a chance, waited the 5 days to get the card. What do you give them? A BLUE CARD?! Are you kidding me? Then, when people get raged you say “Thanks for the proposal”. So you actually MENT to do that. Just proves how the creator Actually cares for the players, scamming, lieing, must I go on? And all he says is “Thank you for the proposal”.
As i said on my other post, i got my few kong accs and rated with all of them 1. I am not changing it, EVER.