[BigHeadBash] Announcing Head Hunter Contest-Round II

9 posts

Flag Post

Head-Hunter Contest: ROUND II is here

Hey all, we’re back with the Head Hunter Contest again. We saw some great numbers last time and we want to give you guys another chance to win some gold & have some fun in the game.

Same rules as the last time. One-week contest: winner gets 500 tokens!
+ tokens of participation for 2nd and 3rd places.

From August 14th-20th – 8PM UTC
Over the week, check in the game as often as you can and kill as many different people as possible. We’ll be tracking the figures and we will post daily leaders of the BHB Forum & Facebook.

See you in the game

Flag Post

Hey Bashers, Here is the first round of update for the leaderboard. We’ve seen a whole lot of kills over teh past few days and some new faces in the game too. We’re very happy to see new players enjoying the game. So here it is, leader board for 8/14-8/17:

Keep BASHing & have a gr8 weekend.

Flag Post

yea, lots of new names here, kinda miss the pros though…

Flag Post

Lol these contests keep starting while I’m taking a break!

Flag Post

U mean taking a break from the game? Why, we do it to get you back in the game. So hop on & start getting those kills.

Flag Post

& here is the 2nd update for the Head-Hunter Contest. These are the weekend numbers. We’ll have the final update for you tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kikola:

& here is the 2nd update for the Head-Hunter Contest. These are the weekend numbers. We’ll have the final update for you tomorrow.

wtf? how do i go down?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kikola:

U mean taking a break from the game? Why, we do it to get you back in the game. So hop on & start getting those kills.

You sure you guys want me back? I’ve caused quite a few rage quits.

Flag Post

So here we go with the final list of winners for the 2nd Head Hunter Contest Its been another round of great matches and the best have come out on top as always. Ppyromann is the winner of this round, B10H4Z4RDX a close second & LucianoF5 third. Congratulations to you all and expect for get your tokens very soon.
As always keep BAShing & look out for the next contest soon. We’ll try something new and exciting.