[Critter Forge] List of suggestions

5 posts

Flag Post

So I was thinking, let’s compile our best ideas into a thread and then send the results to Edgebee’s official forums. Here are my ideas:

A double battle. This would:
A.)Revive healing.
B.) Allow for more moves and strategies.
C.) Allow for more syndicate ladders.
D.) Allow for more traits (maybe splicers to make some money?)
E.) Maybe the double battle stamina could be different than regular stamina = more money for Edgebee

Another healing trait. Healing is still useless even with the healer trait.

A healing over time trait.

Injection related critters (this one is not originally mine) E.G. 2 birds whose fire injections total to 6 bred together would make a phoenix, fish and crusty with 6 total shock injects make an eel (an epic one XP) Gorilla + Gorilla with ice = yeti and horse + horse + nature = Sleipnir. These guys would be at the level of tier 5, and this could make dough.

What the hell does restorer do?

One more set of apps to distribute fizzle more.

An upgrade to fizzle.

Flag Post

But fizzle, no matter what, leaves 2 duration on the thing it tries to fizzle, it has t o be so it’ll completely dispel the duration. Also, if the boost/ deterioration is a T piece, it won’t get fizzled. Period.

Flag Post

what about using two of your own critters in a duel fight and more options on how they use their skills and they get a 2v2 skill thing so you dont have to change your normal setup

Flag Post
Originally posted by Da_Happy_Ninja:

what about using two of your own critters in a duel fight and more options on how they use their skills and they get a 2v2 skill thing so you dont have to change your normal setup

yeah these would be nice

Flag Post

restorer adds a percentage to dispel forget