[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Keris: Blade in the Night

14 posts

Flag Post

Story Keris is an opportunist. During the Great War commanders from all four armies would bid on his skill, because a job by Keris was a job done exactly as you ordered. Keris was present in Union City when the Triumvirate sprung their sneak attack and took all four countries by surprise. Keris viewed the blood witches as a new source of income until they tried to turn him into a Convert. Narrowly escaping with his body and soul intact, Keris has sworn to bring the Triumvirate crashing down.

Skills:

Rupture: Keris finds the weak points in buildings and people and sticks his blade in causing his target constant deterioration and pain.

Shadowwalk: Using his innate dexterity and calling on the shadows around him, Keris becomes invisible for a time.

Throwing Blades: Keris’ hands move like wildfire and in the blink of an eye his target is filled with blades.

Sticky Fingers (Passive): Keris always collects. His practice with a blade improves and after a fight Keris’ collects more bounty.

How to Use Keris: Keris is a fun and fast character. Shadowwalk keeps towers and enemy heroes from targeting Keris, but he can still get caught in bursts like Mana Mortar and Divine Light. Shadowwalk to high priority buildings and hit them with Rupture. Rupture will enfeeble and apply damage over time to a building or unit. Throwing Blades allow Keris to really rack up damage on units or buildings or can be spread between two or three buildings depending on what you need done.

Flag Post

u know what if they keep releasing better and better heros i think i will wait an eternity time to buy a single hero

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

u know what if they keep releasing better and better heros i think i will wait an eternity time to buy a single hero

They aren’t necessarily better. o.0 They are just different.

Flag Post

could u make another review on hero Keris just like u did now we would like to know which hero have good stats and unique abilities right now i decided on gasket but after keris came it made me doubt again just when i decided on isunda when gasket came?

Flag Post

i still can’t figure out how useful having a hero with mspd as high as keris, maybe i have to use him to know. i have a question about throwing blades though, i still don’t quite understand how this skill works. for example, i use TB lvl 1 to an archer tower, that means for 7 seconds, that tower receive 6 extra damage right? but what i don’t understand is what will trigger that extra damage, is it one attack(so if 30 swordsman is attacking a “marked” archer tower, they will deal 6 × 30 =180 extra damage ), any attack (30 swordsman attacking a “marked” archer tower till deal 6 extra damage), or simply like rupture’s “poison damage”?

thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by rotaxes:

i still can’t figure out how useful having a hero with mspd as high as keris, maybe i have to use him to know. i have a question about throwing blades though, i still don’t quite understand how this skill works. for example, i use TB lvl 1 to an archer tower, that means for 7 seconds, that tower receive 6 extra damage right? but what i don’t understand is what will trigger that extra damage, is it one attack(so if 30 swordsman is attacking a “marked” archer tower, they will deal 6 × 30 =180 extra damage ), any attack (30 swordsman attacking a “marked” archer tower till deal 6 extra damage), or simply like rupture’s “poison damage”?

thank you

I’m pretty sure it means the same thing as enfeeble, but instead of %, it’s a set amount. If 30 swords men hit a marked tower, they will do their damage x 30 + 6 × 30.

could u make another review on hero Keris just like u did now we would like to know which hero have good stats and unique abilities right now i decided on gasket but after keris came it made me doubt again just when i decided on isunda when gasket came?

Done, just read my guide. :)

Flag Post

i sure hope so.

Flag Post

Rupture straight up Enfeebles and applies Decay which means that the target will take damage for a time. Throwing Blades stack so the more you hit a target with Throwing Blades the more damage it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rudgutter:

Throwing Blades stack so the more you hit a target with Throwing Blades the more damage it does.

Up to 3 times.

Flag Post

Shadow walk skill roxorz. Nifty way of soloing a silo run, nip in and out without damage, perfect raiders hero.

Flag Post

damn you flib. damn you.

Flag Post

hey i unlocked keris and used him in actual combat, he can use shadow walk in attack multiple buildings and walk out and watch the damage caused to the target from distance while regenerating his will power ,i dont know how but its also another great advantage keris has 2x will power production he get 1 will every sec,while other heros get 1 will every 2 sec is it another skill of his just like his 1 attack speed which is fastest in game???

Flag Post

hey i unlocked keris and used him in actual combat, he can use shadow walk in attack multiple buildings and walk out and watch the damage caused to the target from distance while regenerating his will power ,i dont know how but its also another great advantage keris has 2x will power production he get 1 will every sec,while other heros get 1 will every 2 sec is it another skill of his just like his 1 attack speed which is fastest in game???

All other heroes get 1 mana per second. o.0

Flag Post

but when compared to alaric he seems to get more mana ? to get 10 mana for puncture i had to wait for long time and it costs only 10 mana but in keris it seems much shorter? 15 mp rupture costs but i can use it more often?