[Winning Goal] Player skills

8 posts

Flag Post

Is there anyway to replace skills on a player? I only have two slots on each player and I have acquired much better skills than they are using. Can someone help? or do I have to buy the extra slots?

Flag Post

You have to buy extra slots indeed. I think there should be an option to select skills in some way.

Flag Post

Invite 3 friends and you will get 1 free, but i think the system is broken and the best way is: Buy one lol

Flag Post

If it was $5 for opening 1 skill for the whole team maybe. $5 for 1 skill for 1 player is crazy. That means $75 for them all. This game is nowhere near good enough to be worth that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by minty1387:

If it was $5 for opening 1 skill for the whole team maybe. $5 for 1 skill for 1 player is crazy. That means $75 for them all. This game is nowhere near good enough to be worth that.

For that prize I rather buy a good game like Mistwalker’s The Last Story and i’d still have money to spare, which is actually what I will be doing this weekend. I played the previous version of Winning Goal on their HiThere website and had a very nice experience at the start but that quickly grew sour. Not gonna discuss details about it but let me just say that The9 won’t be getting another dime from me.

Flag Post

Since the invite button seems only to work for facebook players, there is no way to open them as kongregate player… Maybe make it balanced for it and fix the invite button or make skill slots unlockable by levelling.

Flag Post

lol this game isnt aobut the players its about how much cash he can get in his pocket 75$ to unlock all skills slots 20$ per legend….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bartholimue84:

lol this game isnt aobut the players its about how much cash he can get in his pocket 75$ to unlock all skills slots 20$ per legend….

We are perfect.Thank you for your feedback.