[The Pride of Taern] Balance

6 posts

Flag Post

So I was just wondering how I should spread out my attribute points. I just started with fire mage and having a hard time deciding on what ratio I should do with power and mana.

Flag Post

You’ll get quite a lot of mana from items, I presume. Well, assuming mana works like stamina and HP. Anyway, don’t forget knowledge. That determines your dodge and hit rates, and (to a lesser extent) your damage, too. Then again, I’m thinking like a sheed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Britishyoda:

You’ll get quite a lot of mana from items, I presume. Well, assuming mana works like stamina and HP. Anyway, don’t forget knowledge. That determines your dodge and hit rates, and (to a lesser extent) your damage, too. Then again, I’m thinking like a sheed.

knowledge gives higher chance to hit in magical attacks too

Flag Post
Originally posted by polasky:

Erm, I was actually saying exactly that, you know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by polasky:

Erm, I was actually saying exactly that, you know.

u said knoledge extent damage.wrong

Flag Post

Knowledge does extend damage. In lesser amound that power, but it does extend it. For example:
Magical Spark: DMG: 1.4 * Power + 0.6 * Knowledge
Fireball: DMG: 1.4 * Power + 0.6 * Knowledge
and so on….