[Eredan iTCG] Kong Clan Leader

16 posts

Flag Post

I know we have not decided on a name but i thought id get the ball rolling. Not sure how we all want to decide this but im assuming its gonna end up as a vote or something, so anyone who wants to put their name in or nominate/suggest someone, please do so.

Flag Post

i nominate elmariachi17,meowthrules,havoc21 and suggest myself

Flag Post

I concurr

Flag Post

I nominate thebetterhab. He has to be leader since the common person is just a 1 and he is a ten . That is all

Flag Post

i vote for thebetterhab

Flag Post

thebetterhab ~

Flag Post
  • i vote for the betterhab

Flag Post

id say meowth or havoc. both on regular. no offence to elm or hab. not seen elm in a while and habs not sure if he will stick around. but honestly i dont care either way

Flag Post

Before committing to this I want to know the details of the clan system.

So far we only know there will be clan stuff and a leader can nominate officers. Depending on the details and the privileges of the officers we might need someone with more regular online times or not.

Flag Post

It doesn’t really matter to me who is the leader. I’m inclined to agree with Ferrus that we should see exactly how it works before a leader is decided.

Flag Post

lol, alright…. but to put the word out, im willing to start crap with other clan leaders and start guild wars

ill personally gift via market prizes based on performance also always have a cheaper guaranteed option if someone snipes ill replace

Flag Post

thinking of making a noob gate keeper deck too xD

if we choose the name op lucyan i will do everything in my power to make an op lucyan deck

Flag Post

for what its worth, i would agree to Hab being the guild leader. my bro has what it takes, dude cares for this game and the people who plays it. He is willing to guide the newer players and has the right character to make this guild the real deal. GO HAB XD

Flag Post

lol, i actually feel strangely honored by your approval elm, good luck with your new schooling and juggling work at the same time

Flag Post

Alright then, I’ll give my vote to betterhab too, people seem to have high expectations and all. :P

Flag Post

I vote me…You all agree…the end!