[Winning Goal] Red card bug

7 posts

Flag Post

i’m really getting tired of losing because a player injures his own player and the sim completely screws up. I’ve lost a lot of gold and ladder points because of it. Please fix this problem ASAP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Soccerman12:

i’m really getting tired of losing because a player injures his own player and the sim completely screws up. I’ve lost a lot of gold and ladder points because of it. Please fix this problem ASAP.

We are perfect.Thank you for your feedback.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Soccerman12:

Red card for injuring his own player then after glitching for 60+ mins your 4 outfielders have lost to the 2.

Flag Post

lol and look at the end when u can review game player not on the field are scoring

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bartholimue84:

lol and look at the end when u can review game player not on the field are scoring

exactly, how is the player that was injuried by his own team mate scoring goals? and when the team who is down two players scores, the ball just teleports into the goal

Flag Post

Maybe everyone should change their rating to one star until stuff is fixed. My rating of 3 was based on the game being promising but after a few weeks of nothing being done the game is just a piece of crap. I’m only continuing to try and improve my team for when hopefully the game gets better- i’m getting very little enjoyment out of it.

Flag Post

oh if there arent drastic changes by end of ladder im gone