[Fantasy Online] Gems

32 posts

Flag Post

please make like this- the quests don´t give only money and experience but some gems too

Flag Post

The developer earns his money with selling Gems, so it wouldn’t help him to give them away.
1) You get coins and with the coins you can buy Gems off the market, not a big problem.
2) Hope for a 5 Gem Note from the Daily Gift.

Flag Post

but the gems they should gain should be too little so they still need to purchase gems

Flag Post

About 1 gem a very difficult quest I think this guy’s getting at

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:

Lol. If there was just one quest like that. Then about 10,000 more gems would go into the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ericlinda111:

Lol. If there was just one quest like that. Then about 10,000 more gems would go into the game.

a gem inflation would be nice but its wrong

Flag Post

guys i mean like only by difficult dungeons like: quests of forgotten under underground to crablantis´s i mean like: the quest of killing alrahur give only like 3 gems

Flag Post
Originally posted by eternalcraft:

guys i mean like only by difficult dungeons like: quests of forgotten under underground to crablantis´s i mean like: the quest of killing alrahur give only like 3 gems

See this:

Originally posted by ericlinda111:

Flag Post

Or, people could stop complaining about gems because you can just buy them in the market. Gamer is already generous enough by giving them out in the daily gift. There is no need for any other way to get them. If you want gems, buy them. It’s as simple as that. And if you don’t want to buy them then just shut up.

Flag Post

i mean like the best quest of the game give only 5 gems that´s very little and is bad cause u can complete quests only once

Flag Post

i mean like the best quest of the game give only 5 gems that´s very little and is bad cause u can complete quests only once

Okay. I’m going to put this simply. Let’s say that the very best quest in the game. That 1000 people can do that quest. It’s probably a lot more. Lots of people have done all the quests. Anyways even 1,000 people getting 5 gems each would be adding 5,000 gems into the market. Five thousand gems. Five thousand….

Flag Post

Rebirth and asc reset quests so most quests can be done 2 or 3 times.

Flag Post

so every quest of boss or best deal gives only 1 gem

Flag Post

and u should gain only 3 ok? oh and please make updates and rebirth don´t make u lose u status i mean like this : whithout rebirth u get 120 skills points cuz of lvl 60 and whit rebirth u get 229 cuz of lvl 101 and 1 extra per 4 lvl and so u get 229+120=349 skill points so ok??

Flag Post

What do you want to do with 3 gems?
It would be totally unbalanced if skill points wouldn’t reset. After rb you still have your old equipment → it’s already easy enough to get back to 60.

Flag Post

There should another currency from quests like reputation and you should be able to turn in alot of rep points for like a 5 gem note and like other cool stuff

Flag Post

guys i mean it´s really bad cuz of daily gift

Flag Post

guys i mean it´s really bad cuz of daily gift

yeah your right lets stop complaining

Flag Post

for all the time ive played this game i never received gems in daily prize…
is this a kind of… 0,00000000001 of chances to get it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yeps154000:

dude its like 5% i think and i’ve gotten like 3

Flag Post
Originally posted by jjman070:
Originally posted by yeps154000:

dude its like 5% i think and i’ve gotten like 3

It’s 10% and you get one in a week about.

Flag Post

before I got like 2 a week. I think gamer wants to make gems more valuble so he decresed the chances. I havent got a 5 gem note for 3 weeks in a row. Before I used to get it a lot. Stop complaining about there should be a quest qhich gives you gems, if there was not only would the value decrease but then it wont be a preminum currency

Flag Post

there is a quest that gives u gems its in the begining of the game and u get 5 gems

Flag Post
Originally posted by halolizard:

there is a quest that gives u gems its in the begining of the game and u get 5 gems

It’s not a quest. When you get to level 10, you get 5 gems.

Flag Post

Guys, stop complaining about gems. First off, Gamer needs to make money to keep supplying the FREE content of the game. Second off, it would ruin the entire economy to give out more gems. If you know basic economics, you know that the more of something there is, the less its worth. A FO depression is not what im looking for.