[Galaxy Life] Friends

51 posts

Flag Post

Why cant I add friends?

Flag Post

Because while this game is in beta only K+ can play it.Make sure that your friends are K+ until the game is finished.

Flag Post

Ty

Flag Post

even for k+ it doesnt work for me. anyone got friends ingame? im happy to add you to try and gift.

Flag Post

You can add me… You are added.

Flag Post

Hi and thx – still it seems not to work ingame. sent ingame invite again.

Flag Post

friends still not working. this game is ridiculous without friends. WAY too much revolving around friends with the items you need. actually pretty boring right now as you just dont progress due to the low drop rates for the items needed for starbase upgrades and workers

Flag Post

add me

Flag Post

Feel free to add me :)

Flag Post

Add me too plz

Flag Post

add me

Flag Post

Add Me ,)

Flag Post

add me plz xD

Flag Post

add me plz

Flag Post

Hi all,

there have been some reports of users unable to add in game friends. Those ‘add me’ suggest that that is not an issue for you :) . Please confirm so we can narrow and find the issue.

Thanks!

Flag Post

i also cannot see/add friends. the “invite” button opens a window with a buffer but nothing loads. my brothers friend bar works on the other hand, he can see me but i cant see him

Flag Post

I get a hung window when i try to load anything to do with Invites. I use Chrome web browser if that helps debug. I think all of my software is on the newest updates. I’ll double check this to make sure.

Flag Post

I have the same issue as hellbane. Nothing loads when i try to “invite”

Flag Post

My brother and I also have the hung window when trying to add friends. I am using firefox and he is using IE. The browsers and flash are current with upgrades.
It seems the mail option doesn’t work for us either.

Flag Post

We’ve just pushed a hotfix for this. Can you please confirm if it fixes the issue? Thanks!

Flag Post

Fixed!! add me plis

Flag Post

add meh

Flag Post

add me please

Flag Post

add me please :)

Flag Post

add me ;P