Burst is excited to announce the release of the next great update to WarMage Battlegrounds. Highlights include over a dozen new Battle Units, over 65 new achievements, and more!
Release Notes for Beta Version 1.10
- New Battle Units: Meet the Elf Treeweaver, Faery Cuttingedge, Faery Thornflinger, Faery Wingmender, Faery Zephryder, Giant Destroyer, Giant Stomper, Minotaur Abattoir, Minotaur Hammer Bearer, Minotaur Picador, Sinta Lightning Singer, Sinta Razor Paws, and Sinta Shade of Night! (more info on new units in next post)
- New Achievements: Over 65 new achievements have been added.
- New Enemies: Three new enemies have joined the Savages ranks! Be careful when battling in the Sullen Marsh.
- Battlegrounds Mode: A cut-throat, 3-player, free-for-all battleground is now open in Sullen Marsh. Cut-Throat, free-for-all battles can be found in Create a Battle.
- Defend Mode: Structures now have a unique indicator representing their health. Defend Green Wood (Camps) is now available for both Solo and Co-op play. Defend Green Wood (Camps): Difficult Solo and Co-Op Daily Bounties have been added. Defend Green Wood (Camps): Extreme Solo and Co-Op Daily Bounties have been added. 32 new achievements have been added.
- Explore Mode: 32 new achievements have been added.
- Tutorial: Tutorial now uses a mix of races instead of just Humans.
Battle Unit Updates
- The Dwarf Sapper has upgraded his bombs to hidden traps.
- The morale cost of Elf Heretoth;s Whisper ability now scales with number of units in the squad.
- The Giant Juggernaught still blocks Line of Sight (LoS) but is now targetable by ranged units.
- The amount of healing done by the Human Cleric’s Restoring Circle has been greatly increased and it no longer heals the Cleric.
- The Sinta Shadow Warrior’s portrait art has been upgraded.
- Gifts tab is now called Rewards.
- Cyclops now has a heavy walk cycle sound instead of the standard walk cycle sound.
- New WarMage creation has been simplified to allow players the ability to get in-game quicker. When creating a new WarMage, players can select gender, skin tone, facial structure, and name. Players can then use the Store and WarMage Information Panel to further customize their appearance – choose a new outfit, hair style, hair color, and more!
- When examining a Battle Unit, Movement information has been moved from Basic Information to Battle Stats.
- When in Battle, Battle Stats is now the default information shown when a unit is examined.
- The flags on the world map now indicate Battle Mode
- The Region Window has been streamlined for ease of use, including new icons to represent the different Game Modes.
- The new achievements released with 1.10 do not properly credit battles towards completion. This will be resolved in a future update.