[Spartacus: Vengeance] Repairing Items

4 posts

Flag Post

The system for repairing your gear is at this moment just a way to make more money. You need anvils, anvils cost dollars. Whats wrong with letting you repair for silver, make the game more manageable. I mean, i bought some of the premium gear to support the developers. But soon I wont be able to use it any more unless i’ll spend more money on the gear… meaning… after some rough calculations, a active player will have to spend about 5 dollars a gladiator a week to keep its gear repaired.

Please… look in to this.

Flag Post

Hi Serphentos!
Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate the input, and we definitely see your point. We will take your suggestion into consideration.

Flag Post

Hi Serphentos, the repairing system just looks drastic initially. once you start getting 150+ durability gear you’ll notice that most items take much longer to decay than the frequency of repair quests. it only looks to be excessive initially because all the starter gear is highly fragile.

I recommend buying the $1 set if you try it you’ll notice it only needs repairs aprox every 50+ (assuming you only repair when into the last 20% durability) battles, where as repair hammers come up aprox 1 every 7 – 10 battles.

Flag Post

that’s good news to hear.