Hello all, starting next week, we are starting a Brand new Tournament Mode which we think you are going to love. We call it the Joust and here is the rundown of what it is:
Introduction to Joust
The Jousts are skills & equipment-based tournament, where players are pitted against one another to fight till the end to win various reward. It’s it different from the old tournaments we have held.
Categories and time
The new Jousts are divided into 4 categories:+Lv1 – Lv10
- Lv11 – Lv20
- Lv21 – Lv30
- Lv31 – Lv50
Players will only compete in the category they belong to.
There are three modes: 2 Vs 2, 3 Vs 3 and 4 Vs 4 starting every 2 hours.
- 2 PM 2 Vs 2
- 4 PM 3 Vs 3
- 6 PM 4 Vs 4
Joining the Joust
- Players click the Join button to join the Joust in the main menu.
- Player can start entering the Joust arena 30 minutes before the Joust starts.
- Players are not allowed to enter the arena after the Joust has started.
- After entering the arena, players will be able to see the time info; Joust intro and reward info.
- Players have to create a team or join a team to enter the Joust.
- If the Joust starts and the player has not entered a team, he will be send back to the lobby.
- The maximum number allowed for team members change according to the Joust.
- There is no minimum team numbers required to enter the Joust. If your team has few members, you can still start the game, but you will need to deal with the numeric disadvantage.
- If you quit the team and/or get offline during the game, you will be sent to the lobby & be out of the Joust.
- The first round begins 60 seconds after the Joust starts. All the teams will be randomly matched and start fighting. If a team cannot be matched, this team will move into next round automatically.
- After the teams finish the first round, the server will start a 60sec countdown and move to the second round. If you finish your game faster, you have to wait in the team UI until the other teams finish their game. Meanwhile, you can see how many teams are left and how many matches are still taking place.
- We will have a 15 round limit in the Joust, if the game hasn’t ended in 15 rounds, the team that has more HP wins.
- At the end of the Joust, the first two teams win the reward the following rewards:
- : The reward is always a gem box, only the items inside the boxes varies .
- : You will get Joust marks, starting from the second round. You get more marks as you go. All the marks are added to your personal account and to clan account.
- : By the end of week, the top 3 players in the Joust (Gold Wings) AND all the best players from each clan (Devil Wings) will get wings.
- The wings make you move 25% faster and further
- More functions will be added later.