[Vorp!] Bugs, Glitches, and Hacks.

45 posts

Flag Post

Post any Bugs Glitches and Hacks here.

Flag Post

The game hasn’t counted my last 3 wins…been 11 for a while. should be 14/21 for me, not 11/21.

Flag Post

sometimes the game doesnt load and at the start youre core explodes and it says random stuff like you have destroyed a shield generator.

Flag Post

Sometimes everything stops moving and the game crashed.

Flag Post

I guess this is a bug, but if ur a hirudo u can get stuck forever or until they break it on the 2nd shield emitter inbetween it and the wall not to hard to do either :l happened twice to me so far

Flag Post

ANT MK1 can shoot nearly all Laser Towers from a special position without getting shot back. Need to be fixed.

Flag Post

i believe that was left in on purpose, because even though you can hit the tower the damage output is very slight, requiring you too sit at the enimies base for a dangerous amount of time compared to, say, the jabberwocky, its all about risk vs reward.

Flag Post

neo you need to play some more games to see what an ANT do to your base in a short time because of that glitch

Flag Post

What is this bug with a lot of players teleporting around at randomly. first they get some insane speed and nothing can catch up to them. second their ships seem to move through walls and pretty much anything. its a serious bug cause i see it being used on every ship type. for the more lame of you no, its not my connection or lag or anything.
quite often i watch the minimap and at first an enemy ship is in the front of their base, next second it jumps right on one of the shield batteries. that should not be possible!!

Flag Post

Since my other thread on this was ignored, I might as well post my comment here….

Devlon10, is going through walls at a hyperspeed when he uses his afterburner…. Not sure if lagging, glitching or hacking >.>
Sorry about the bad screenies, but even with my lightshot program its still hard to get a good screenshot.

Heres another glitch for the shino, it makes you have full hp back/ a bit of invulnerability.

Image gallery here http://imgur.com/a/wcMz4#0

Please don’t tell people how to abuse these glitches, just tell endgames who is abusing them.
Thank you.

Flag Post

the last one is a glitch, i tell endgames how its done when he comes on, and it will be fixed

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I can’t play live match.I join a game,i select my ship,but when it loads the game all i see is the terrain and the minimap,without any ships

Flag Post

i have done a few matches and i have goten 0 B! and 0 exp for last 5 matches please fix this

Flag Post

wan u finally fix the teleporting hack or glitch or whatever?
seeing all types of ships using it. they can jump every couple of seconds or smth like this im pissed of seeing this already. they are uncatchable and kill anything like this

Flag Post

I dont receive my exp (not sure about bang)

Flag Post

Same here. I’m not receiving my exp from my matches. I’ve played 3 matches. It wont even save my stats.

Flag Post

The cooldown timer from Iron Wolf Shield is buggy. The animation shows that its rdy up again, but its not.

Flag Post

same on the exp.. been 3 to lvl ni the last 4 matches…. will not allow me to keep exp

Flag Post

I also can’t earn exp from any matches. It shows up that I have kills/deaths in the past matches section, but there’s nothing in my statistics.

Flag Post

Something strange in my last game with shinobi. Despite I was hitting my target it recieved no damage. And it’s no difference if this is a moving ship or turret. I also couldn’t gather atoms and healing packs (was just flying through them), and in the end of match ships and drones was jumping all around.

Flag Post

And I forget to add: problem with dealing no damage I have only when playing shinobi.