What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Anything you wanna put on here that might help other players? Go ahead! i already got some!
1.if youre a good player, (i mean performance) id recommend camping somewhere the enemys will come and they cant see you before they can.
2, Take shortcuts. Find quicker routes.
3. Dont stay at the enemy spawn base. If a pro comes in and joins your team, and kills 6 people, **START RUNNING.**
4. Be grouped if your a noob. you will be stronger.
5. Help out other people. They will treat you back better.
1. - Learn how to strafe. If you don’t know, have a friend teach you.
2. - Practice with ONLY basic weapons and no armor. You will die a lot at first, however your overall skill will increase at a much faster rate than other players. In the long term, this is better!
3. - Do 1v1 matches. 1v1 is a fun way to improve skill. Make sure you try different maps, and experiment with different weapons. Again, this is a strategy to help you improve your skill exponentially!
4. - Check the forums, and be active. Forums are good for tips from others, and playing, well of course playing will help!
I also have some Ideas:
- DONT ragequit, you wont get your XP and coins if you quit in mid-game! (similar to kxgray´s post)
- If you use the splatbat (melee weapon) often, try to shoot with the machine gun a few shots and then SMACK THEM DOWN!
- Make Skillkills! Getting kills with a melee weapon or getting a Headshot gives you more XP to level up faster!
- UBERCHARGE YOURSELF! Collecting more than the maximum of your health or armor (the maximum of both armor and health is 200) you can survive much longer!
- Be on the lookout for UBER HEALTH and UBER ARMOR or Big armor! Collecting Splatterguns like the Vandalizer gives you quite an advantage!
EDIT: Thank you, sir!
I hope this was not mentioned already but map control REALLY helps when you play in any map.
Map control is a profound strategy or skill where you dominate every HP powerup or armor pick-up in the map to gain:
- huge amount of health and armour points
- leave your opponents scattering for HP
That way, you have the upper advantage to damage and pound them till they die.
As the others said, check also the forums for more tips and strategies! \_
1.) Always take the time to practice weapons. Make sure you know exactly how a weapon feels before you rush into battle.
2.) Learn how to strafe jump. I won’t lay out the details here, it’s a trick from Quake 3, you can Google it for some info. Basically strafe jumping can help you move way faster than just running along on foot.