[UberStrike] Ideas for UberStrike

19 posts

Flag Post

Anything you wanna put on here that might help other players? Go ahead! i already got some!

1.if youre a good player, (i mean performance) id recommend camping somewhere the enemys will come and they cant see you before they can.
2, Take shortcuts. Find quicker routes.
3. Dont stay at the enemy spawn base. If a pro comes in and joins your team, and kills 6 people, START RUNNING.
4. Be grouped if your a noob. you will be stronger.
5. Help out other people. They will treat you back better.

Flag Post

My recommendations:

1. - Learn how to strafe. If you don’t know, have a friend teach you.
  2. - Practice with ONLY basic weapons and no armor. You will die a lot at first, however your overall skill will increase at a much faster rate than other players. In the long term, this is better!
  3. - Do 1v1 matches. 1v1 is a fun way to improve skill. Make sure you try different maps, and experiment with different weapons. Again, this is a strategy to help you improve your skill exponentially!
  4. - Check the forums, and be active. Forums are good for tips from others, and playing, well of course playing will help!

Cheers,

-GUY82

Flag Post

You, my friend. Are a very well kowledged man. Cheers accepted.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I also have some Ideas:

- DONT ragequit, you wont get your XP and coins if you quit in mid-game! (similar to kxgray´s post)
- If you use the splatbat (melee weapon) often, try to shoot with the machine gun a few shots and then SMACK THEM DOWN!
- Make Skillkills! Getting kills with a melee weapon or getting a Headshot gives you more XP to level up faster!
- UBERCHARGE YOURSELF! Collecting more than the maximum of your health or armor (the maximum of both armor and health is 200) you can survive much longer!
- Be on the lookout for UBER HEALTH and UBER ARMOR or Big armor! Collecting Splatterguns like the Vandalizer gives you quite an advantage!

EDIT: Thank you, sir!

Flag Post

Hmm, first post huh? Nice one to. Very helpful…nice to see you off to a good start Rookiem :)

Flag Post

http://forum.uberstrike.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=36172

Hopefully these will help! Some are basic tips; some are a bit more advanced.

Flag Post

I hope this was not mentioned already but map control REALLY helps when you play in any map.

Map control is a profound strategy or skill where you dominate every HP powerup or armor pick-up in the map to gain:

- huge amount of health and armour points
- leave your opponents scattering for HP

That way, you have the upper advantage to damage and pound them till they die.

As the others said, check also the forums for more tips and strategies! _

Flag Post

They should have a throwable melee weapon. It would be really hard to aim but deal massive damage on contact.

Like a shuriken or something.

Flag Post

My suggestions…
1.) Always take the time to practice weapons. Make sure you know exactly how a weapon feels before you rush into battle.
2.) Learn how to strafe jump. I won’t lay out the details here, it’s a trick from Quake 3, you can Google it for some info. Basically strafe jumping can help you move way faster than just running along on foot.

Flag Post

JUST RUN FAST AROUND FIRST ITS SLOW 2ND ITS MEDIUM SLOW 3RD FAST 4TH FREAKING FAST

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

They should have a throwable melee weapon. It would be really hard to aim but deal massive damage on contact.

Like a shuriken or something.

Really great idea. I also think that the FCP (Force Cannon Plus) is overpowered. Who agrees? Write I if you agree.

Flag Post

I? WTF are you gonna say? Anywho, im Time4u2Die. I banned my account because someone got into it and changed the pass. So this is my new account. Anyway, i might have some more tips.

1: Attack someone with a cannon first. If its a direct (I mean right on) hit, switch to sniper as fast as you can to see if you can no-scope.

2:Try to smack someone with a fusion lance. I know this doesnt make sense, but i mean this, get close combat with someone, and try to see if you can switch during the serve, and you could get a good few headshots.

Hope this helps,
DirectorD