3 posts

Flag Post

1) Introduction of Magnitudem
2) Introduction of Magnum Suited, =MS=
3) What are we looking for
4) Additional information.

Hi there,

1) Introduction of Magnitudem

This is an introduction for both myself, Magnitudem, and the very first alliance in the server, Magnum Suited, or =MS= if you prefer.
Although there are at this moment not yet that many active users, or persistent players at that, I am putting this out here regardless.

First a little something about myself, the leader of Magnum Suited.
I play alot of games. I also tend to try and achieve a dominant position in any of them, where players know me, or of me. Be it good, or bad. In the good sense, as a helpfull, information providing player, who can and will help his allies and friends in times of need. Bad, as in when you go against my allies or friends I will do everything in my power to take back what was taken, with interest.

2) Introduction of Magnum Suited, =MS=

As for the alliance, Magnum Suited, my aim for us is to be the top-ranked alliance in the game, with the best players in their ranks. Players who are not afraid, and able to go head to head with equal or stronger targets, honor agreements with friends and allies, and are willing to go to the lengths required when situations arise.

3) What are we looking for

Other then described above, currently we are looking for people who are willing to take the learning curve, take the advice given by those who have the knowledge or learn by themselves.

If you want pure numbers, starting 15th of september 2012, minimum 3 dungeons and 750 points on the leaderboards. This is, at this moment, the only sort of indication avaible of people who play actively. Keep in mind these requirements might change, but those who are not at this objective will be given time to reach said limits, and not just be booted without question. Since we all have other things to take care of as well, or atleast I’d like to think so.
Dedicated members that have been talked to to extensively in kongregate chat will recieve the veteran promotion, giving them the ability to invite members to the alliance, as well as showing their dedication.
Dedicated veterans, that show leadership abilities will be moved up to officer rank after some time.
There are also 3 high ranking positions avaible that will be placed to the 3 people that are fit in this position and, together with myself will be the ones to primarely decide what direction to take the alliance in, be it wars, mountain take overs or otherwise.

4) Additional information.

Any questions, feel free to post here, or whisper me in chat, and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Flag Post

Alliance forum for members: http://magnum-suited.ucoz.ru/
Please register with your ingame nickname and PM me to give you access to closed sections.

Flag Post

requirements moved up from 150 points 2 dungeons to 3 dungeons 750 points. those who do not have this will have 7 days time to get it.