[Shadowland Online] Announcement for correcting the abnormal attribute points

47 posts

Flag Post

Dear players,

Yesterday we corrected some players’ abnormal high attributes,which is caused by the reset bug.Apologize for not announcing it ahead of time.
Sorry for not adjusting your abnormal attributes in time after fixing the bug.And the abnormal attributes did affect the game balance seriously.

Players who are adjusted can contact us with it, we will return 50% diamonds of the cash gifts and diamonds you paid in purifying and baptizing from August 11 to August 26.

Actually, your attributes are still at a very high level. We just adjusted it from abnormal high level to normal high.

We need to provide a better game condition for all of you.Hope you can understand.

Flag Post

also here again :)

how to contact you and why just 50% when we lost the diamonds because of a bug …

Flag Post

hey i lost alot on my hecate and castor:_ and that was full purify (all 80 lvls) and 6 baptize on castor and 4 on hecate:_

Flag Post

I think I have lost stats on 3 of my hero’s, I have no idea whether it was between those dates. I don’t log and record everything I do on the game in case I need it later.

To be honest on this one, No I can’t understand this decision at all. I don’t see how nerfing stats changes anything considering the high power gear you recently brought in and the new fort cap of 200. I definitely don’t understand why players would only get 50% back for a bug caused by the game and a change you want to make resulting in their loss.

I know several players have allready said this is the last straw, and hearing they will only get 50% back on their loss won’t help much either. From a GM’s point of view it feels like the devs are killing the game right now.

Flag Post

i absolutely agree with DieDaisuki!

Flag Post

thumbs up for the last comment

Flag Post
Originally posted by benthetick:

are you all stupid or something, you still keep your baptises, that stats granted by them are just reduced, not removed, so stop whining. Your even getting D’s back because they’re well within their rights so say you cant get any back, because people were using this as an exploit to gain stats.

you all sound like ultra-butthurt teenagers when you whine about an exploit being fixed.

so tell me how my hecate goes to just +5 starting int then because i know i def would of accepted something better then that. They arent abnormal high they just accepted first baptize for you basically.

Flag Post

we do not understand…fixing stats i understand..50% reimbursement for YOUR mistake that is bull. when the FDA issues a recall in the united states you get full refund at the store..not “hey yeah we know your broccoli is poisoned but here’s half your money back” ….

Flag Post

Dear all, we have sent the diamonds to plays who had been corrected the abnormal attribute points. If you haven’t received that, please contact with us with your server and in-game name for checking.

Flag Post

come on, you won’t think about a higher compensation?

we are talking about not getting a free gift, we are talking about fraud in this case! You take money for a service that you remove and don’t refund the full amount. You really think players will accept that?

Flag Post

oh btw your compensation is not even close to 50%

i spent far over 4k diamonds on it and i got 1.6k back … rather 33% than 50% …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Katrin:

oh btw your compensation is not even close to 50%

i spent far over 4k diamonds on it and i got 1.6k back … rather 33% than 50% …

Could you provide you server and character name?

Flag Post

this is complete bullshit zq. 50%? 50%!?!?!?! and not even 50% really you ignored cg spent. no this is not ok.

GIVE US 100% REFUND! are you seriously going to pull this bait and switch crap on your best customers who were willing to spend THOUSANDS of diamonds on a single feature in your game? wtf is wrong with your customer service. take a look at your player numbers recently do you really, REALLY want to lose your best customers by intentionally ripping them off for a couple thousand diamonds a piece at minimum? not only that ripping off your own GM’s as well. its a bug? a bug your own GM’s were using? really?

how DARE you insult us in such a manner. were you a supermarket chain doing this after an FDA recall i would immediately file litigation against you for fraudulent behavior.

do you really think you spit on your players and we’ll smile and say thank you? in the world of social media do you REALLY think its a good idea to screw over your most loyal, most active players? that is pretty much the opposite of advertising…

i suggest you reconsider this complete load of crap you just foisted off on us, and i suggest you reconsider IMMEDIATELY and do not give us that crap about “we’ll talk to the devs and have them think about it.” i mean FIX IT. NOW!!!

Flag Post

Really sorry, as abnormal attributes of heroes is harmful to game balance and we need correct that problem. We’ll discuss with our superior about it further.

Flag Post

they were less harmful than you think and as a matter of fact they just allowed most people do get forward with this game.

The issue i told you about not getting even 50% is not only me but affects most people I talked to.
You should really think about a full compensation if you don’t want to lose a big amount of your top players.

Thanks for reconsidering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DieDaisuki:

I think I have lost stats on 3 of my hero’s, I have no idea whether it was between those dates. I don’t log and record everything I do on the game in case I need it later.

To be honest on this one, No I can’t understand this decision at all. I don’t see how nerfing stats changes anything considering the high power gear you recently brought in and the new fort cap of 200. I definitely don’t understand why players would only get 50% back for a bug caused by the game and a change you want to make resulting in their loss.

I know several players have allready said this is the last straw, and hearing they will only get 50% back on their loss won’t help much either. From a GM’s point of view it feels like the devs are killing the game right now.

I agree as well, my main and 3 of my heroes have all lost quite a bit of stats, to the point where I’m going to have to reset and bap/purify them again. Some people, like myself, spent upwards of 5-6k diamonds.. that’s nearly $200. To only receive 1.5k diamonds (barely 30%) back, it’s kind of unfair, considering ZQGame has already got our money, we’re not asking for it back, we’re asking for the diamonds back we paid for. You’re literally screwing over players out of hundreds of dollars.

Do the right thing and give everyone affected a full refund, 100%, not half. Show us that you actually do care about the players who support your game and buy diamonds. :/

Flag Post

There must be a bug with the diamond returning, I actually LOST 600 diamonds even though the mail I got sent said I was compensated with 402 diamonds … so ZQGame owes me 1000 diamonds it seems …. wonder if I’ll ever get it. I don’t even know how to go about asking for them back.

Flag Post

i spend 7~8k on 7 heroes (40+ resets, 1000+ purifies) and got 1.6k back…

that’s not even 25% !!

Flag Post

40 resets, really?

Flag Post

40 resets between 7 heroes

Flag Post

why did you reset a hero more than once? Just curious.

Flag Post

The glitch made purifies reset back to full causing a major in balance especially if you reset them 40 times….. 40*30= 1200 stats instead of just the usual 30 per char

Flag Post

oh, so basically exploiting a broken system?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamingMan:

The glitch made purifies reset back to full causing a major in balance especially if you reset them 40 times….. 40*30= 1200 stats instead of just the usual 30 per char

This is correct, except it capped at 130 stats, not 1200.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tripleJJJ:

why did you reset a hero more than once? Just curious.

you can gain up to 130 total stats per hero by resetting multiples with purifies in between, each cycle of reset and purify cost 200 diamonds.

since there was a hard coded limit of 130 and it cost so much diamonds everyone assumed it was an intended feature and some spend thousands of diamond to get all their trained heroes fully buffed by +130

then they say it was a bug will only give 50% back! and in practice not even 50% more like 20%!!

they also messed up original stats, so we have to do reset bapt/puri again, which cost 300~500 per hero depending on your luck!! for some the refund wont even cover that