[Stick Arena: Ballistick] tourney

19 posts

Flag Post

YAAAAY STICK ARENA TOURNEY. RULES: NO FREE KILLS, TYPE AT YOUR OWN RISK, NO MELEE- GLOCK AK-47 SHOTGUN ONLY, NO RUNNING NO FLAMING
stick arena tourney. up to 8 people can join.
to join tourney: sign (name)
prize: http://www.targex.org/stats/statsig.swf?user=the.tournament.prize
round1: asgfgh2 vs mariofan123452
round2: daniel3261 vs (open space)
round3: (open space) vs (open space)
round4: (open space) vs (open space)

Flag Post

ill be joining

Flag Post
Originally posted by mariofan12345:

ill be joining

whats your stick arena name?

Flag Post

mariofan123452

Flag Post

jo

Flag Post

guys if u wanna join, its /sign (name
example: /sign asgfgh2
/sign mariofan123452

Flag Post

This made me laugh. The prize is an alt-fk’d account. Even though you are not alowed to give away accounts, so it will be banned. The ironic thing is that the creator of the Tourny is in the tournament.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Choas81:

This made me laugh. The prize is an alt-fk’d account. Even though you are not alowed to give away accounts, so it will be banned. The ironic thing is that the creator of the Tourny is in the tournament.

Agreed to every word.

Flag Post

since when has anybody been banned from kongregate threads? mods never come here. unless u record it it doesnt matter. also who cares if the creator of the tourney is in it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by asgfgh:

since when has anybody been banned from kongregate threads? mods never come here. unless u record it it doesnt matter. also who cares if the creator of the tourney is in it?

First of all, this account will be banned, (Account name sent to Enclave). Secondly, the host of the tournament should run the tournament instead of participate in it.

Flag Post

(Account name sent to Enclave.

:o lol

Flag Post

mine is daniel3261

Flag Post

First of all, this account will be banned, (Account name sent to Enclave). Secondly, the host of the tournament should run the tournament instead of participate in it.

Either way. if you want a legit tourney, just go to Xgen. I hear a prize was lab pass.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lusiwang:

Either way. if you want a legit tourney, just go to Xgen. I hear a prize was lab pass.

well i wanna see how a kong tourney would turn out

Flag Post

Debating whether to participate for fun or not.. LusiWang are you competing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryoob:

Debating whether to participate for fun or not.. LusiWang are you competing?

he quit. http://forums.xgenstudios.com/showthread.php?247455-Good-Bye-and-i-hope-you-have-a-great-time-here

Flag Post

Still on kong, bro.

Flag Post

Still on kong, bro.

yeah. so is choas

Flag Post

well i wanna see how a kong tourney would turn out

Believe me. i tried one a year ago, it didn’t turn out all that great.