[Winning Goal] most annoying part of game

4 posts

Flag Post

Just wondering what pisses off people the most.
For me it is a toss up between

1) loop of gk saving and passing to opponents striker over and over until he scores
2) lack of substitutions when player is injured especially gk
3) when the all the players just stop moving and the ball either also doesn’t or is randomly passed between them.
4) player is through on goal then uses a violent skill and gets yellow carded even though no player is around.

If i actually believed the developer would ever be back to improve the game i’d suggest

1. improving gks attack skill so they pass better
2. have substitutions
3. fix bugs
4. Have players only use certain violent skills when opponent has the ball or when opponent comes close to make a tackle.

Flag Post

1) This loop is maxed to 3 times and if the GK saved all of them the ball is passed to 1 of your team, but yea it’s kind of pissing off
2) This is … no coment ..
3) This with the stopping ball i agree, but the pass is just like normal simulation, but players don’t move.
4) Time of the game is fast so for these 4-5 min he can get yellow and in the real matches, so i don’t see any wrong with that.

otherwise i agree with some of your improve suggest.

Flag Post

agree with everything but the substitutions and need to stop giving freekicks inside the box, its a penalty not a freekick

Flag Post
Originally posted by wigibob:

agree with everything but the substitutions and need to stop giving freekicks inside the box, its a penalty not a freekick

the worst is when it says “the free kick was just as close as a penalty”, then why was it a free kick?