[8BitMMO (Construction Sandbox)] Outdated. Please Delete

21 posts

Flag Post

The UGC foundation has been built and the clan FORCE has rised (now known as Generic FORCE or G.F. after FORCE and Generic Legion became one). The construction of our main HQ will begin after the town stone is placed in the UGC. Soon our path towards globilisation will begin.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

When your numbers have increased I invite you to erect your clan emblem in my town of Stultorum. (Which is basically going to serve as a diplomatic hub for all the towns who decide to join the Worldwide Atebitloria Republic of Independent Nations. (WARIN) And yes…that will be a thing. Eventually. yeah. Good Luck to you and your clan, sir.

Flag Post

the HQ is so secretly hidden i dont know how to get there…
and i had the idea to make the HQ!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1PH3ONIX1:

The UGC foundation has been built and the clan FORCE has rised (now known as Generic FORCE or G.F. after FORCE and Generic Legion became one). The construction of our main HQ will begin after the town stone is placed in the UGC. Soon our path towards globilisation will begin.

first were gonna have lots of friends dont be alarmed

Flag Post

looks like the galatic empire as meet a new clan
-the emperor coroneljones

Flag Post

Our base is finished, and is now an official town. The first underground city.

Flag Post

All Clan members can now teleport to the HQ, by tiping /towntele Generic Force. If you are a member of the clan and are not yet added, please let me know on here.

Flag Post

thank you 1ph3onix1 for your help on this forum and all around the base

Flag Post
Originally posted by coroneljons:

its has

Flag Post

we are now on 8bitmmo wiki look us up due to keyboard error search gneric force not generic force

Flag Post

Feel free to post a link to your wiki page here if you’d like

Flag Post

I am not happy at how things have been run while I was away……..I started this, I made it famous, I blessed it, and now I curse it……
I will be rebuilding the entire project in a new area, I will keep the area seacret to all exept a chosen few, my most loyal members according to me and my experience that I have gathered. This time the recruiting prosesses will be stricter and no fools will be let in again. I have already decided on new top rank leaders. The leaders and the location, the empire and our strategys will be remained seacret this time as it was supposed to be. The day when any one have realised who we are, we will already be unstopable.

Flag Post

And lastly, we are not known as Generic Force or ‘’Ank G-Force’’, they are a relic of the past, a failed test. Our name has been changed and our ways have been reborn.

Flag Post

For all I care, what remains of the old ‘’Generic Force’’ (altho the clan and its goals has long before rotten away), they can continue to stumble blindly and go on to build on what ever it is they are trying to achieve…………

Flag Post

Generic Force is dead, long live Generic Force!

Flag Post

1ph3onix meet me on the game,my house,

Flag Post

Pheonix,

You must tell me where the new hq is. The founders were you and me so I should have the right to know.

The king of Lak and Ra. Ra used to be called Odin.

Flag Post

My last public message will be in Lak sign. Goodbye

Flag Post

Flag Post

can I join your clan?