[Bad Eggs Online] The Official Eggsecutioners

211 posts

Flag Post

Brand New Clan Page
Hello, you are on the origin of the Bad Eggs clan, the “Eggsecutioners”. We were started July 3rd, 2012, by four people: ManWithChicken, eddyrocks21212, LoganN3, and Agent_Six. We have since then evolved, and we are still looking for people who want to join.

Rules and Regulation

No Trolling
Killing yourself in a clan match, flooding chatrooms, or having bad sportsmanship isn’t allowed in the clan. Please, it is irritating, don’t do it.

No Multi-clanning
Guys, multi-clanning is a stress for both clan leaders. We’ll eventually find out, and you will be banned form both clans. Please, for your own sake, don’t do it.

No Multi-Accounting
Listen, I know people have some epic shared accounts, but you don’t need to use them. If you are incapable of leveling and winning with your own account, you aren’t worthy to join the clan.

Be organized
When you post something, don’t have phrases like “GTFO” or “STFU n00b” in them. Please, be respectful, use correct grammar, spelling, and conventions when typing.

Applications

When applying, please apply formally and correctly. We don’t need everything all jumbled up. I have bad eyes, and when you don’t apply correctly, it looks like “@#6cb63^#v36(Exv6”.

Anyways, here is what you need to add in your application:

-Level
-K/D
-Kills
-Wins
-Win%
-Weapon Packs (If any)
-Rep

Ranks

Standard Clan Member
Just a normal clan member.

Clan Moderator
Congratulations! Your hard work in the clan has payed off. You are now a moderator. You can ban/recruit members in the forums and in the game.

Clan Chat Moderator
When someone gets to this rank, I will create a clan account that only you and the admins have access to. This will be a business account. With the account, you have every right to perm ban another player, ingame, inchat, on the forums; your call.

Clan Administrator
Okay, we all know what this is. Suck it lower life-forms.

NOTE All clan members are able to recruit, but staff always has the right to remove, or ban, people from the clan.

Clan Badges
Clan badges aren’t like the Kongregate badges. Well, they sort of are. You get them for reaching milestones. What are these badges? Military rank…looking things.

Anyways, here they are:
< (Private) – Join the clan
<o (FCP) – Be active in the clan for two weeks
<< (Corporal) – Participate in any clan events, and be noticed by the admins
<<< (Seargent) – Be tooken into mod consideration/newly modded
<<<o (Staff Seargent) – Be a mod for at least 3 months
[ * ] (General) – Be considered for administrator
[ * | * ] (Major General) – Become an admin
[ * | * | * ] (Major) – Make three acts/considerations/recruitments as an admin
[ * | * | * | * ] (Commander) – Be an admin for a full year
[ * | * | * | * | * ] – (Command Major) – Be a founder of the clan
Co-Own! ><co><

Clan Members/CoC (Chain of Command)

ManWithChicken – 1st in Command
Owner
:F

Chango – 2nd in Command
Co-Owner
><co><
d=(^.^)z

Andy – Third in Command
Admin
[ * | * | * ]

Haileyy – 4th in Command
<<<

LoganN3
[ * | * | * | * | * ]

Braedon70
<o

MarcusDalegend
<

Thegamingstar
<

a_man_in_white
<

Sergio
Limbo
Going to be gone for awhile

Tourneys

This is a list of all the clan tourneys that are currently active. This section is regularly updated.

Singles Clan Tournament
http://challonge.com/eggsecutionerssinglestourney

Round-Robin
http://challonge.com/eggsecutionersroundrobin _______________________________________________________________
Banned Users

-jo2002
-Aidenwantz
-Masyamba
-jousting
-jamesthegreat1

Also, I want to thank ManWithChicken, for starting this amazing clan and being such a terrific owner.

Flag Post

Hey!! when i come back Can me and u both Be 1st in command Lol Because I gave ManWithchicken The idea Of a Clan And we started organizing it And Tho I stillwanna be firs t or 2nd When i Come Back Lol

Flag Post

Ps i would be checking On the forum From while to while And What happened To Mwc?

Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:

Ps i would be checking On the forum From while to while And What happened To Mwc?

MWC’s college schedule is too tight, so he cant go on kong.. so he’s left the clan to chango..

Flag Post
Originally posted by changochango111:

Update Log

August 29th

-Changed text for Standard Clan Member rank
-Promoted haileey to Moderator
-Put Eddyrocks21212 at the bottom of the list, as limbo.
-Made Tourney list

thanks guys(:

Flag Post

MarcucDaLegend wants to join the clan his stats are.
k/d:1.01
win%:59
lv:2 prestidge lv 27

Flag Post

umm hi i beleive my friend braedon70 who is a member of this clan has reccomended me to you so i hope i can get in and yea thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarcusDaLegend:

umm hi i beleive my friend braedon70 who is a member of this clan has reccomended me to you so i hope i can get in and yea thanks

accepted.. Welcome to the clan! :)

Flag Post

Added you to the roster

Flag Post

Level:17
K/D:1.39
Kills:57
Wins:52
Win%:54.2
Rep:+5

Flag Post
Originally posted by maxstrongman:

get to level 25 and then we’ll talk ;) oh, and chango, you put the doubles tourney link for the round-robin spot..

Flag Post
Originally posted by andy569:
Originally posted by maxstrongman:

get to level 25 and then we’ll talk ;) oh, and chango, you put the doubles tourney link for the round-robin spot..

Fixed :P And yea max, keep those stats up until 25, (shouldn’t be long at all) and you’re in.

Flag Post

Added alexnguyen97 and a_man_in_white, my stepbrother, to the team! They both meet clan standards.

Flag Post

Hey chango So Am i Lol

Flag Post

i will be starting school in 4 days.i wont be able to play bad eggs during the week i will be able to play most week ends i was wondering if this is alright? i will be able to play bad eggs during the week in December(<when>)is this alright will i be banned for inactivity

Flag Post

when i get my laptop*^

Flag Post
Originally posted by braedon70:

i will be starting school in 4 days.i wont be able to play bad eggs during the week i will be able to play most week ends i was wondering if this is alright? i will be able to play bad eggs during the week in December(<when>)is this alright will i be banned for inactivity

That’s fine

Flag Post

I love going through all the Bad Eggs fourms and seeing all the clans Charles or whatever has posted xD

Flag Post

me and hailey did our 1v1 for the round robin tournament we did 3 out of five i won

Flag Post

Is there a way I can edit the bracket without being the one who made it?

Flag Post

Is there a way I can edit the bracket without being the one who made it?

make an account for challonge and i will make you a moderator for the tourney. I saw the post a few minutes after braedon sent it but i can’t update on my laptop, i’ll do it tomorrow when im on my pc

Flag Post

i have a friend that would like to join the clan he is low level and not high enough k/d but hes god when he gets his k/d up i will put his stats up to see if he can join his name is frenchy51.

Flag Post

good*^

Flag Post

New Contest!!!!

This is a graphic art design contest for a logo on our front page.

Rules

1. Must be made from cooltext.com

2. The logo needs to say Eggsecutioners

3. Needs to be submitted as a picture on this forum.

-The submission date ends at the start of September 8th.
-The winner will be declared by vote, you will NOT be able to vote for your own.
-The poll will go until September 11th

Need Help?

After you are done making your logo, hit render image. At the next page hit download image. Go to Tinypic.com and upload your file. Re-size it to 320×240. Once it’s uploaded copy the html code and paste it on the forums and you’re done!

Flag Post

New Contest!!!!

This is a graphic art design contest for a logo on our front page.

Rules

1. Must be made from cooltext.com

2. The logo needs to say Eggsecutioners

3. Needs to be submitted as a picture on this forum.

-The submission date ends at the start of September 8th.
-The winner will be declared by vote, you will NOT be able to vote for your own.
-The poll will go until September 11th

Need Help?

After you are done making your logo, hit render image. At the next page hit download image. Go to Tinypic.com and upload your file. Re-size it to 320×240. Once it’s uploaded copy the html code and paste it on the forums and you’re done!

no prize? xD