[Vorp!] Jabber: Shrapnetic Bladies Issue

10 posts

Flag Post

Not sure if this is due to lag or some sort of bug.

Ever since the latest update (8/31/2012) Shrapnetic Bladies will hit myself … they don’t deal damage, but they bounce me around. Also when launching they move my ship.

It doesn’t usually happen right away, I think maybe after getting Vorpal Line? I haven’t tested much with it to figure out why, I just know it’s happening.

Flag Post

I’ve tried it on both Mac and PC (though both through Firefox) and it does it on both. Even when upgrading the blades first it still happens, so I’m not sure why it’s happening. When using Test Flight it does not occur

Flag Post

I am not too sure, but I think some mines do affect the users in terms of collision. Iron Wolf’s CLaWs work the same way.

Flag Post

I mean if that’s how they’re suppose to be now then that’s cool, but before they didn’t, and they still don’t in test flight either. They’re also “suppose” to collide and bump the opponent … I think someone else posted something about the Circe having some similar issues …

When I use a blade it jerks my ship several pixels and sometimes if I’m moving it’ll stop/slow me, or alter my course.

Flag Post

It’s the same thing with Cice’s Omen Sphere and Venture’s Vorpedoes. They also push me when firing, and they can also be “bumped” as if they were ships, just like Wolf’s Claws.

Flag Post

its very ignorant while playing jabber and trying to hit a turret, to get pushed around by my own bladies
also when i play ant i can barely hit a jabber, becouse those damn bladies keep pushing me all around

this has to be fixed

Flag Post

i think thats working as intended. They even got hit by Death Mark from shinobi. They focus on them

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZdAries:

It’s the same thing with Cice’s Omen Sphere and Venture’s Vorpedoes. They also push me when firing, and they can also be “bumped” as if they were ships, just like Wolf’s Claws.

You Some Missing That the something with cice=The Something With Circe

Flag Post

I don’t get pushed around by the SS’s torps but I can push them around if thats what you mean…

Those little blades completely pushing me around is VERY annoying though, I don’t mind the boomerblade being able to do that but the smaller ones aren’t really worth it….

Flag Post

issue resolved, scorch said it will be fixed in the next update