[Winning Goal] Betting on +5 players!

7 posts

Flag Post

Why is impossible betting on +5 players???
Support says:
“Player Leveling (Betting)
Players have the ability to level up through the betting system in Real Leagues. Winning a bet on a match will increase the level of the wagered player. If the bet is lost, the player will lose a level, but if level zero, the player will be lost and removed from the team permanently. Levels are indicated by a +1, +2, etc. in the top corner of a player’s portrait.
The maximum level of a player is determined by his player rank:
-Benchwarmer (Green): +2
-Pro (Blue): +3
-Star (Purple): +5
-Legend (Orange): +5
If a player passes the maximum level for their rank (i.e. a Pro at +3 gains a level) he will be changed for a player of the next rank up (i.e. Pro becomes Star rank player).”

Thanks!

Flag Post

they don’t allow Stars to become Legends and Legends don’t get any better than +5

Flag Post

They say it is possible in the Support they wrote… FAIR PLAY, PLEASE! :)

Flag Post

A request to the developers: please correct the bug that doesn’t allow the betting on a +5 purple.

Flag Post

I won’t spend no more money…untill the bug will be repaired

Flag Post
Originally posted by antonio74:

I won’t spend no more money…untill the bug will be repaired

The highest player rating +5, also can not continue with the upgrade, but the future may open higher grade.

Flag Post

The support says: "If a player passes the maximum level for their rank (i.e. a Pro at +3 gains a level) he will be changed for a player of the next rank up (i.e. Pro becomes Star rank player).”. Who wrote this?