How to keep your mud and blood profile forever
1. disable any and all programs that may clear your cache from clearing your cache.
2. download Ccleaner its free.
3. Do you have your folder options set to show hidden files and folders? Most likely not. Open “My Computer”, at the top, click on “Tools”, “Folder Options”,
“View”, Scroll down until you see two checkbox under a folder named “Hidden Files and Folders”, make sure “Show Hidden Files and Folders” Is checked. Close out of “My Computer”.
4. open Ccleaner, go to “Options”, than “Exclude”. Choose “Add”, choose “Drive or Folder”.
5. Do you know what harddrive windows is installed in? is it C: Drive? Most likely.
6. Choose “My Computer”, “C:”, “Documents & Settings”, “TheNameOfYourUsernameHereFolder”
7. “Application Data”, “Macromedia”, “Flash Player”, “#SharedObjects”.
8. Choose “#SharedObjects” as the folder to select. Click “Ok”. Click “Ok” Again.
9. From now on, ONLY use Ccleaner to delete cache.
10. Congrats Soldier. Not only will your MudAndBlood2 saves forever exist, but any other flash game with saved profiles will also linger.
FOR BACKING UP SAVES
11. Click on your “Start” Button, click on “search”, from the selection choose “all files and folders”, in the box that’s titled “All or Part of the File Name” type “mudandblood2.swf”, click “search”. Your computer should find the location of your mudandblood2 save folder for you. Copy and paste it somewhere safe.
If for some reason, your computer search could not find the folder, use the below to find the exact location of your mud and blood saves
11.5. To make sure your profile exists, go to “#SharedObjects” Folder yourself from “My Computer”, From here you will see some strange folders that consist of uppercase letters and numbers, choose one at random. Go into it, and if there is not a folder that says “Chat.Kongregate.com”, go back and choose another one. Repeat until you find “Chat.Kongregate.com”. Go into “Chat.Kongregate.com”, “gamez”, there will be a folder that will consist of numbers, if there is multiple choose one at random, you may enter and find more folders that consist of numbers, choose one at random, you should now find a folder thats called “live”, if so continue, if not go back and choose different folders. Inside “live” do you see a folder called “mudandblood2.swf” ??? If so, Congrats!!!!
Copy this Folder, and paste it somewhere on your computer safe and secure.
In case your saves get deleted for some strange reason and you want to put your backed up save back
Copy your mudandblood2 saves folder back to where it was located. If you have trouble finding where it was located again, open mud and blood 2 on kong, type in a random name, start, search for the mud and blood folder, replace it with backed up one, refresh mud and blood 2. New Save should now have taken over.
If it hasn’t, do the same thing, but instead of refreshing, exit your internet browser, replace mud and blood, open up your internet browser again. Go to mud and blood, save should be replaced.