[Kingdoms CCG] Free Gold pack after 1st battle loss?

6 posts

Flag Post

So i got about halfway through hard campaigns and realized i had made some bad choices early on and had really crappy cards and doubles of crappy cards so i decided to set up a new account so i could start over and when i did i tried to get the free gold pack on two different new accounts by loseing the first battle and in both cases it didnt work. I also played into the first campaign a few battles and tried losing again and still no freebie =[ So im just wondering if it has been removed or something. Thanks!

Flag Post

nah dude bro jeffo was totally like no bro its gone now man i heard it online in the chat areas so it had his name colored and it seemed legit bro so it looks like you just gotta earn the first gold pack for now on bro =/

Flag Post

People were probably making new accounts until they got an epic they wanted. Glad it’s gone if the servers will be faster.

Edit: I’m also sad because people like me who got to benefit it from while playing honestly will now suffer the consequences of other people’s actions. It makes me sad they miss out on a helping hand.

Flag Post

Hmmm… why did i not think of that

Originally posted by LokiGodOfFire:

People were probably making new accounts until they got an epic they wanted.

i would think that since they restricted for us to buy the gold pack only, they could fix the cards from that particular pack to be the same each time, no matter who, what, when it’s opened… because when you lose on campaigns the first time, it’s probably nice to get some new cards

Flag Post

I’ve heard of someone who has gotten a skybreaker from that 1st gold pack, and I tried it on a new acct once and got qdc, so I don’t think that’s true

Flag Post

Oh I know it’s not fixed, I was saying the devs should have it fixed