[BigHeadBash] Update Thoughts

18 posts

Flag Post

Post your thoughts on updates. And remember, every time you dont post here when you have something to say [or worse-post something INAPPROPRIATE (: ] A penguin is wounded (and everyone knows penguins are more importanat than kittens right?

Don’t mind me if i rant about how each update is horrible (im usually like that) so…. Post!

Flag Post

the new weapons are horrible except for the weapons except for the lasers. I haven’t bought one yet so i dont know if the boosters last 1 day or 1 use. (clarify?). Still, from the last update, FER GOD’S SAKE AND THE SANITY OF ME! MOVE THE KILL SCREEN TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT! so it doesn’t cover the news or the chat box (people like to chat when they die.) The no laser sight was a horrible choice (im sorry but i’ve got to be harsh). The ammo packs were nice he first time, no need to over size them. Also…. The yellow glow around a dropped weapon doesnt look too good( maybe change to white?). The weapons were changed in appearence i think a bit i cant be sure. The new cursor is nice though maybe the biggest size werent so big? Maybe do something to decrease lag. Last complaint-BHB looks TOO cartoony-change?. Other than that… GREAT! Alos, make it LESS cpu intensive? (not required (= )

Flag Post

We’ve made some tweaks to the new weapons system. Check it out and see if it feels better.

Boosters last for 1 day from the time they were bought.

The development team is working on new in-game UI. Necessary changes will be made in the future updates – including by not limited to making sure the Killed by screen doesn’t obscure the chat window.

The team are listening and will address what issues they can in the upcoming updates.

Flag Post

YAY! thank you for changing and improving! but I guess, maybe a bit MORE extreme? The change was kinda subtle (not complaining). Keep Bashing! (maybe that should be your signature for all your posts?) (= jk

Flag Post

I wasn’t able to log in before and now I can. This game is so awesome! Only needs one thing and that is a Free For All or Last Man Standing mode. FFA is everyone just killing each other player with highest kill count wins, LMS you get set amount of lives when you run out you are done, the player that survives wins. Thanks Spicy Horse, keep making cool games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BunnyKing77:

I wasn’t able to log in before and now I can. This game is so awesome! Only needs one thing and that is a Free For All or Last Man Standing mode. FFA is everyone just killing each other player with highest kill count wins, LMS you get set amount of lives when you run out you are done, the player that survives wins. Thanks Spicy Horse, keep making cool games.

I totally agree with this. Great suggestions for FFA and survival modes.

Flag Post

We Want LMS & FFA!!! We Want LMS & FFA!!! We Want LMS & FFA!!! LOL. Though me too, good idea. But maybe LMS would encourage too much camping? Ideas from Raze 2:Juggernaut (The "juggernaught has bonus speed, damge etc.etc. and is the only one that can kill people and get points, and everybody has to try to kill the juggernaught, and whoever kills him will become the juggernaught etc.etc., Team elimination, LMS in a team(less camping), capture the flag in an ENORMOUS room filled with traps. And the capture the flag is not this one, its where you get the flg from the other side and bring it bak to your own side.) courtesy of RAZE 2 by addisonr and juicetin. EDIT: also in suggestion thread now

Flag Post

lms and ffa are both quite bad. you know why? the winner is guaranteed a pro, probably with a laser or a sniper rifle

Flag Post

what’s IMS? EDIT: oh, LMS. Maybe level limits like crazy fairies to stop ‘pro’ people? EDIT: I like Bunnyking. In some games, everybody has to use certain weps.(like if you play this map, you can get temporary reduced damage lasers and sticky-trons? ) a.k.a. and have level reqs. That would be cool.

Flag Post

Bio, why would FFA be bad? It would allow players to not depend on a team especially when you are playing late at night with 2 other people. 2v1 is not fun. Anyways, the winner is not guaranteed a pro, you can opt to take out those cheap weapons out. Pistols only, Lasers only, chainsaws only, whatever. Use your imagination! This game is way fun and can and do anything, it just has to expand and try stuff out.

FFA and LMS would add to the fun by making this game more fun to everyone and not team oriented players, or people who don’t play when there are a lot of people on. Even teams are hard to find, and people switch teams all the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BunnyKing77:

Bio, why would FFA be bad? It would allow players to not depend on a team especially when you are playing late at night with 2 other people. 2v1 is not fun. Anyways, the winner is not guaranteed a pro, you can opt to take out those cheap weapons out. Pistols only, Lasers only, chainsaws only, whatever. Use your imagination! This game is way fun and can and do anything, it just has to expand and try stuff out.

FFA and LMS would add to the fun by making this game more fun to everyone and not team oriented players, or people who don’t play when there are a lot of people on. Even teams are hard to find, and people switch teams all the time.

unless the other team has someone like pyroman, i can usually solo them 6v1
and i frequently go 15+/0 with default combo

Flag Post

AWESOME UPDATE! I love the map, the new toys were great, (hint: Box for camouflage in Ninja) and well… best update so far! just why is it not in the game news (nvm) ? oh well. I really liked the gamma gun and wish there was a more powerful version, can you raise the price and make it more powerful please? I want to use it. Great Update! Keep Bashing!

Flag Post
Originally posted by YoBaby:

AWESOME UPDATE! I love the map, the new toys were great, (hint: Box for camouflage in Ninja) and well… best update so far! just why is it not in the game news (nvm) ? oh well. I really liked the gamma gun and wish there was a more powerful version, can you raise the price and make it more powerful please? I want to use it. Great Update! Keep Bashing!

We’re glad you’re enjoying the new update along with the maps. Keep on Bashing.

Flag Post

So I’ve been playing a bit over the past couple of weeks and feel like the new aim system turned out alright. There’s a lot more people playing now than there used to be and I think part of that is it’s a little bit harder to absolutely rinse the opposition. However, a lot of us are upset at the new level starting system. There is a unanimous hatred of all players needing to be Ready before a game cane start. We had 10 players in a room and osman1234 wouldn’t press ready because she wanted two more people to join. For 2 minutes we had to wait for her. That’s not fun, in fact it’s the opposite of fun. I don’t want to sit in a room lobby, I want to play.

Seems like some of us also don’t like the nature of choosing teams in the lobby as well. It’s silly, people are switching teams like mad and half the time you end up with 2 vs 6 or similar.

I would suggest reverting to randomised teams and not needing all players to be “ready” before letting play commence.

Thanks.

By the way the new pirate ship level is really fun! Well done!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimmahgee:

So I’ve been playing a bit over the past couple of weeks and feel like the new aim system turned out alright. There’s a lot more people playing now than there used to be and I think part of that is it’s a little bit harder to absolutely rinse the opposition. However, a lot of us are upset at the new level starting system. There is a unanimous hatred of all players needing to be Ready before a game cane start. We had 10 players in a room and osman1234 wouldn’t press ready because she wanted two more people to join. For 2 minutes we had to wait for her. That’s not fun, in fact it’s the opposite of fun. I don’t want to sit in a room lobby, I want to play.

Seems like some of us also don’t like the nature of choosing teams in the lobby as well. It’s silly, people are switching teams like mad and half the time you end up with 2 vs 6 or similar.

I would suggest reverting to randomised teams and not needing all players to be “ready” before letting play commence.

Thanks.

Agreed, delete the game lobby(or just make the ready players enter the game) and everyone will be happy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimmahgee:

Thanks.

Thanks, we’re glad that the new aiming system has turned out well and that players are noticing.

The unanimous hatred situation that you described regarding “Ready” is in fact a bug. It will be fixed in the next build. In the next build you will see that if the Min player number is set to 1v1 but supports a Max of 5v5 then as soon as two people are in the Lobby and “Ready”, the match will start.

The team imbalance issue is also a bug and the Dev Team is aware and are working on it.

We’re glad you’re enjoying the Pirate Ship map. It’s currently the Team’s favorite as well.

Flag Post

A Ping limit would be awesome in the game :)

Flag Post

New update sucks ass, take it off.