[Winning Goal] Event announcements

12 posts

Flag Post

NO1:“Purchase Rewards: Limited Edition Orange Players”
Time: September 5 – September 8, 2012
Detail:
Spend a total of 500 Ball Cash? and receive limited edition orange players “Henry”!Available only during the event period.

NO2:“Invite friends and get Ball coins and a free player!”
Time: September 5 – September 12, 2012

Detail:
Invite 20 friends who succesfully install the game and receive 300 free Ball Cash and an Orange player “Zanetti”! Available only during the event period.
All rewards will be awarded within 3 days of the end of the event.

Flag Post

We will invite players IF THEY COUNT! Inviting friends doesn’t even work, i personally tried all the ways to invite players – non of them work! So eather repair this or remove the event….

Flag Post
Originally posted by footballdummy:

We will invite players IF THEY COUNT! Inviting friends doesn’t even work, i personally tried all the ways to invite players – non of them work! So eather repair this or remove the event….

I agree. This is one of those games that if you don’t pay a ton of money, you can’t be the best. There are people out there who use their money for important things like food, rent, tuition and we can’t afford to pay hundreds of dollars for a stupid game.

Flag Post

I have even better idea, why dont just give 10+ Level the prize if you dont wanna repair the invitations….

Flag Post

We will invite players IF THEY COUNT! Inviting friends doesn’t even work, i personally tried all the ways to invite players – non of them work! So eather repair this or remove the event…. +1
Your fucking event is crap cuz you haven´t fixed the invitesystem. oh my gosh how stupid some peps can be. how about to read the forum first before thinking about an event that is totally broken. What is wrong with ya Devs? maybe you can´t read english language very well?! cheers

Flag Post

DEV IS PERFECT. THX FOR YOU REVIEW.

Hahaha.

Flag Post

I would consider inviting friends

a) if i knew it worked
b) if the bugs in the match engine were fixed.

At the moment- not so much

Flag Post

what is the point of spending money on this you could buy call of duty or something like that instead

Flag Post

How many of you did spend money for the game? I spent a lot of money…maybe too much…!

Flag Post

I spend money only if i’m sure that the game is bugfree and have nothing wrong within it, also to have lots of players, otherwise wont spend any.

Flag Post

TO DEVELOPER
I LOVE THIS GAME ! BUT SOMEHOW, I HATE THIS GAME !
SUGGESTION TO YOU:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO THIS ! FIX THE BUG INVITING FRIEND !
I do agree with those opinions before, DONT MAKE ANY EVEN BEFORE YOU FIX THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM… I rate this game 5 star before, but hell yeah! I really disappointed.

You got that!

Flag Post

I agree I spent a whole five ours inviting friends, im owed 10,000 cash!!!!! FIX the bug or im sendin bad reviews of the game, ill just delete my invites and do that how does that feel? now gimme my owed cash or im reportin to da LCC!