[Vorp!] Vorp! Wikia

30 posts

Flag Post

I’ve made an unofficial wiki for this game at http://spacevorp.wikia.com/wiki/Vorp!_Wiki, try and paste that in as it isn’t at the top of the google searches yet.
I would appreciate it if you guys added to the wiki, particularly with the stats for the ships weapons and if you have guides, I’ve already done a few pics and pages for structures, ships and ops.

Heres the link one more time
http://spacevorp.wikia.com/wiki/Vorp!_Wiki

I would appreciate it if this was stickied (if the devs like the wiki) so that the thread wouldn’t have to be bumped for the newer players.

I will be appointing adminship to the wiki contributors who do great edits, page creates and guides.

Thanks,
BasicBasic

Flag Post

I’d really like to help with the numbers and all, but I don’t feel that motivated to do so atm.

Flag Post

try to type all names of things right, i updated 2 ship names already :)

Flag Post

I’m working on the SS Page. Any who want to help, feel free.

Flag Post

I’m starting to make vids and I’ve just started the tech page

Flag Post
Originally posted by basicbasic:

I’m starting to make vids and I’ve just started the tech page

We are getting the same ideas or something =D! I’ve started to make vids too!

Flag Post

Bump ^^, the wikia really needs some work however within a few days I hope to have quite a bit of work done…..

Flag Post

Sorry, I haven’t had time to post anything; I’ve been quite busy recently……

Flag Post

Sorry. I’ve been busy. I for sure wouldn’t expect anything this week (and probably not next week either, tbh). Too much homework/tests.

On the other hand, I’ve become much better at Circe, so I might do a write-up on that after I finish venture.

Flag Post

Bump! ^^, since this is on the hot new games I’m hoping for a big push by the community to get some major work done for the newbies.

Flag Post

This is awesome basicbasic! Thanks for putting it together!

Flag Post

Tech MultipliersEdit

Lvl 1 and two techs have multipliers, this means that every level past the activated level the techs is multiplied. This means that once a level one tech reaches lv 2, its effect doubles and once it reaches level 3 its effect is triple its base bonus. Level two only doubles when it reaches level 3. Ship does not multiply.

can a dev please confirm this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Voydwalker:

Tech MultipliersEdit

Lvl 1 and two techs have multipliers, this means that every level past the activated level the techs is multiplied. This means that once a level one tech reaches lv 2, its effect doubles and once it reaches level 3 its effect is triple its base bonus. Level two only doubles when it reaches level 3. Ship does not multiply.

can a dev please confirm this?

Its true, but its a bit wordy, and the sentence structure could be improved.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

basicbasic, didn’t you make the wikia for FFT too? lol

Flag Post

I’m having a really hard time figuring out how to use templates for the wiki =/.

And i gotta learn how.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullhead51:

I didn’t make it, I’m just one of the more active contributors on it.

Originally posted by TAO_Arecibo:

I’m having a really hard time figuring out how to use templates for the wiki =/.

And i gotta learn how.

Yea, I need to figure it out as well, the ‘add a photo to this gallery’ doesn’t look very good.

Flag Post

And i gotta learn how.

Yea, I need to figure it out as well, the ‘add a photo to this gallery’ doesn’t look very good.

Yeah, I was trying to replace that one day (you probably saw my attempts). It didn’t work.

Flag Post

And i gotta learn how.

Yeah, I was trying to replace that one day (you probably saw my attempts). It didn’t work.

It looked good, but the thing with ships off free rotation isn’t really needed, it would remove the purpose of the ships page.

Flag Post

And i gotta learn how.

It looked good, but the thing with ships off free rotation isn’t really needed, it would remove the purpose of the ships page.

Mhm. Well I’ll figure it out sometime. Right now I’m just practicing videos with voice-overs… I figure making the game popular is more important than finishing the wiki currently. But I’ll get to it eventually =D.

Flag Post

http://spacevorp.wikia.com/wiki/Structures

I did some testing in Solo practice and got numbers for all the structures.

Could someone double check them please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by miner43:

I believe the 3 front RM turrets have much lower health compared to the RM batt turrets. Might want to check that out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darth_Sirov:

I believe the 3 front RM turrets have much lower health compared to the RM batt turrets. Might want to check that out.

alright, but the drones keep interfering and it gets difficult

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darth_Sirov:

alright, but the drones keep interfering and it gets difficult

Done, I got 1.5k HP for the front row.

Flag Post

Make sure you get the actually descriptions of the skills right. The hirudo doesn’t slow ship speed it, it slows rotational speed.