[Monstermind] Structures disappearing!

5 posts

Flag Post

Hmm, I keep buying structures, place them and then during construction they disappear! Annoying, but what is worse i do not get my money back so taking quite a hit…

Flag Post

God dude, I just lost 20k from repeatdly trying to buy a blasting bungalow. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Joshmala:

God dude, I just lost 20k from repeatdly trying to buy a blasting bungalow. :(

refresh the page if it happens

Flag Post

I had a similar issue that happened to me except I spent some kreds (my real money) on an item and two random battles later they were gone. I refreshed and still nothing. They were not killed and my kreds were removed. This is unacceptable. I spent my money to get more enjoyment out of the game and I did not even get to use them. This has happened twice. Be very cautious when spending kreds on this game because they may be stolen.

Flag Post

Had the same thing. Avoid it by not spamming buildings you can’t build. Refresh fixes wrong availability.

A building appeared available when it should not.
I clicked on it, and I got it in my inventory. When I try to place it I get refunded.

Ofcourse, I am very persistent and decided to spam it. Doubleclicking did buy me the building, but it couldn’t be placed and then when I refreshed the building went back to unavailable (I am too low of a level), and the money was gone.