[Bad Eggs Online] the termaeggers

37 posts

Flag Post

this si my clans if u wants to sigh up ask me

 
Flag Post

is im sry

 
Flag Post

i make alot of typos

 
Flag Post

if we get 4 more people we will have a clan tournament

 
Flag Post

3 more
we have a 2nd in command dimoha16

 
Flag Post

How can i join the tournament?

 
Flag Post

what kind of tournament is it and i should be 3rd command

 
Flag Post

Facepalm* fail Wheres U r rules Title Ranks Or this Is just a noob Fail Clan Dimoha and deadly Join Eggsecutioners We have A title Name For our page Rules Ranks and Skill We are The number ONe Clan So Far We merged With 3 clans ( allieys ) Frost exsecutioners ( chaerly D:< ) and KSulls I think

 
Flag Post

hi

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:

Facepalm* fail Wheres U r rules Title Ranks Or this Is just a noob Fail Clan Dimoha and deadly Join Eggsecutioners We have A title Name For our page Rules Ranks and Skill We are The number ONe Clan So Far We merged With 3 clans ( allieys ) Frost exsecutioners ( chaerly D:< ) and KSulls I think

eddy what do you want with my clan if u think its so stupid y r u trying to steal people away from my clan and also its just starting soon we will be the top clan and u dont be trying to sway people over go and f@ck ur self

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tal70:

hi

would u like to join my clan

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dimoha16:

How can i join the tournament?

u jusy have to be in the clan

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Deadlydragon100:

what kind of tournament is it and i should be 3rd command

its a clan tournament only people from our clan can be in it
u r 3rd in command

 
Flag Post

2 more people for the clan tournament

 
Flag Post

hi

 
Flag Post

can i join

 
Flag Post

Jousting do u want me to join???

 
Flag Post

Im sorry Dude :P Anyways If u want A Clan Just Get Titles Ranks And rules regulations And Requirments

 
Flag Post

hey

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Madison700:

Jousting do u want me to join???

u already did lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by eddyrocks21212:

Im sorry Dude :P Anyways If u want A Clan Just Get Titles Ranks And rules regulations And Requirments

i will thx man

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by starnija:

can i join

what is ur level win percent and k/d ratio

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by big_cheese13:

hey

hey

 
Flag Post

there will be a clan tourtament

 
Flag Post

here is who vs who
gleekfreek
vs
jousting

aiaayn
vs skylord003
skylord003

bigcheese
vs
XDsteeveXD

thebosswins
vs
dimoha16

amiaa12
vs amiaa12
soren919

stud15172
vs kingkiller1000
kingkiller1000

deadlydragon100
vs deadlydragon100
maddy700

u will be playing 1 on 1 on 1 if u two players and me will be in the game and winner moves on the winner will be 4th in power