[UberStrike] KONGREGATE ITEMS???

22 posts

Flag Post

Where have all the kongregate edition items gone? I need the kongregate shirt, it is literally the thing that makes me a pro. I. NEED. IT!

 
Flag Post

your kidding right

 
Flag Post

No. Smartass child. Im not. Im mean really, do you just comment on forums to be a smartass? Because every comment you have posted, is you being a little smartass kid.

 
Flag Post

how many friends do you have because the way you act indicates no friends

 
Flag Post

Lol kiddo, more friends than you will ever have. And, dont use a big word like “indicates” if you dont know how to use it correctly kid.

 
Flag Post

how old do you think i am

 
Flag Post

13 at the most. You know, because you cant spell, you cant use proper grammar, you dont know what “indicates” means. I could go all day kid.

 
Flag Post

i know what indicates means you just act like an as***le

 
Flag Post

Well, by the way you used it in that comment a while back, you obvious are clueless of what it means. And, did you just make up your own word? As***le? Lol kid, just stop commenting on forums. Your comments make NO SENSE. And if they do make sense, then there just you being a childesh dumbass. Grow a brain kiddo.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Well, by the way you used it in that comment a while back, you obvious are clueless of what it means. And, did you just make up your own word? As***le? Lol kid, just stop commenting on forums. Your comments make NO SENSE. And if they do make sense, then there just you being a childesh dumbass. Grow a brain kiddo.

ur getting on my nerves calling everyone a kid

 
Flag Post

Im not calling “everyone” a kid. Only the ones that are kids.

 
Flag Post

Hey guys, forums aren’t for arguments, they’re for discussing things and suggesting stuff. There’s no need to get angry. Come on guys, we’re better than this!

 
Flag Post

Thats exactly what I have been telling him. It just wont get through to his little brain! I was discussing a subject peacefully, when he came along and said something rude.

 
Flag Post

i don’t won’t to argue dylansabeastling here just wants to insult people

 
Flag Post

Hmm, Im not “insulting” you if everything is true ;)

 
Flag Post

i like sandwiches

 
Flag Post

Good for you idiot, just get out if your going to say something as dumb as that.

 
Flag Post

Hello dylan,

When you join the game, you are given special items to assist you in-game until you are able to accumulate enough points to buy your own gear. I would appreciate it if you kept the fighting off of the UberStrike forum. Please readjust your attitude while conversing on this forum. If you have anymore comments / concerns, you can reach me via PM.
http://forum.uberstrike.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=768840

Cheers,
H3ADSH0T

 
Flag Post

Do you not see these underaged kids, that are obviously under the age of 13, trying to pick a fight, that will inevitably lose? Im not trying to be mean or anything, to you or these kids. Im simply just proveing the childrens blank arguements wrong :)

 
Flag Post

I’m not trying to be rude, but I agree with him. Some of these kids should be purged from society, let alone the internet.

 
Flag Post

Thank you.

 
Flag Post

Dear Dylan,
I made this account just now just to tell you some things.
1. You are annoying.

Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

No. Smartass child. Im not. Im mean really, do you just comment on forums to be a smartass? Because every comment you have posted, is you being a little smartass kid.

You don’t have to call him a “smartass”…. three times.

Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Lol kiddo, more friends than you will ever have. And, dont use a big word like “indicates” if you dont know how to use it correctly kid.

Stop calling people kids all the time. He forgot some words in the sentence (but used “indicate” correctly), big deal! Guess what? People make mistakes! (shocking, right?)

Originally posted by kxgray11:

i know what indicates means you just act like an as***le

(I second this notion)

Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Well, by the way you used it in that comment a while back, you obvious are clueless of what it means. And, did you just make up your own word? As***le? Lol kid, just stop commenting on forums. Your comments make NO SENSE. And if they do make sense, then there just you being a childesh dumbass. Grow a brain kiddo.

He didn’t make it up, he is being censored, like one should be on a forums. He makes all the sense in the world.

Originally posted by dylansabeastling:

Do you not see these underaged kids, that are obviously under the age of 13, trying to pick a fight, that will inevitably lose? Im not trying to be mean or anything, to you or these kids. Im simply just proveing the childrens blank arguements wrong :)

You are the one picking fights! You get on most people’s nerves, as I can see, and argue with everyone. You need to stop.

So get some manners, will you? It’s the internet, not everyone is going to act as you want them to.
Clean up your act.