[Star Supremacy] New Expansion Update Contents

12 posts

Flag Post

Dear Players,

In the next week during the weekly maintenance, we are going to update the current severs with the new expansion Achernar. and also launch a new sever on 24th. Get ready for the upcoming SS!!

Main Contents

1.Aircraft building number increases to max 1000
2.New feature added to show player’s ship design and module. Like leader show function. Users can see your ship design by clicking it in the chat window.
3.Add alliance group mail and recruit announcement
4.Aquila map size is increased to 200 × 200
5.Ship enhance feature optimized. Ship armor, dodge chance, critical chance, fighter bay capacity and cargo capacity will be increased after enhancement.
6.Tactics bonus to ship damage is deceased.
7.Daily Instance Stamina upper limit is increased.
8.Corsair broadcast is optimized. Players can see the coordinate of the corsair. Daily max challenging times is 10. You can’t receive any rewards after 10 times.
9.Alliance member under attack message optimized. ‘alliance member xxx colony xx_xx is under attack by xxx, strength xxx’
10. Users can loot credits from Team Instance
11. Each colony can only be attacked 3 times per day.
12. Ultimate Ship Recovery item bug fixed, now it can also recovery aircrafts. Altairian Colony Quarters bug fixed.
13. Add a new Team Instance Achernar
14. Add new Super orange equipment set. LV30 and LV60. Users can loot from resource nodes and Achernar
15. Add four new Super Heroes. Two of them are got from Base Control. Other two are from first top-up reward and promotion missions
16. Remove the ‘capture’ function on rare resource node. So rare sources node is now the same with common resource node, cannot establish trade routes on resource nodes
17.Remove the ship maintenance fee feature
18. Common resource trade is removed from Trade Platform
19. Credit earn from trade routes between colonies is reduced to 0/h
20. Space Port can produce credit automatically per hour, function like Farm, Mine etc.
21. Rare Resource buildings can produce corresponding rare resource automatically, function like Farm, Mine etc.
22. New faction confrontation is formed. Alliance leader can only invite members who are in the same faction with him. (for old severs, the members will be kept still in the alliance. But new recruited member has to be in the same faction with the leader.)
23. Team members do not have to be in the same alliance. So users can challenge team instance with anyone, also two team members will be enough to challenge. (Do not have to create a 3/3 team)
24. Users can send fleet from starter colony to attack others only when their own colonies (on other planets) are under attack. Otherwise, fleets from starter colony cannot attack others
25. Add new enemy track item. In certain hours, if your colony is attacked by others, you can track enemy’s colony location
26. Remove the 30mins waiting time while challenging Corsair King.
27. Military Rank restriction is added into Colony Expansion research. Also credit demand for some researches is adjusted.
28. Alliance’s trade routes credit bonus is removed
29. Add new Promotion Missions
30. Arena feature optimized. Users now can manually choose their arena opponent according to their arena rank. And there will be new daily arena rank credits rewards.
31. Remove the Fortress rewards of capturing over 5 days.

Star Supremacy Team

Flag Post

Sounds good. I will add one thing. I’d like you guys to consider that the scorpio armor has destroyed range. Ship building is all about armor now. I’d like for this to be changed. Also, lance base and missile base is too weak. If someone wants to attack a colony they should have to run the appropriate shields to avoid damage. I know you guys changed lance base in the past but it was too big of a change.

Flag Post

hmm..yes.we changed the lance base and missile base damage. in order to encourage players to attack more. coz we believe in star games, there should be war.

Flag Post

Besides, the new sever launch date is changed to 26th. sorry about that

Flag Post

New Server will be launched at 20:00 26th server time.

Flag Post

many Updates are really good, but

- the XP given from Instance-Fights are 10-20% from this they where. Level a leader needs to many time! Also the XP from easy Fights are barely the same as from hard fights. Why should I spent 3 stamina, when I got with 1 stamina 80% of the XP. I think, that every Hitpoint we have to shoot down gives 0,1 XP.

- the balancing between lowlevel-ships and highend-ships is in trouble. with 42 battle cruiser I need more than 12 rounds to shoot down 2000 shuttles. Also my fleet of interceptors with military missle and target module become irrelevance, the have max 10% of the strongth they have befor.

I think, that this is not good, long time research need to have a really sence!

Damion

Flag Post

I agree with damion, to many things are not workking right. spec res nodes still have capture option. it puzzles lotta newbs they dont know what to do with it, thinking it has something to do with them. math should be right even if its fictional game lol.
change the dmge on ac. cause it doesnt add up. also new npc to player ratio is rediculous. give me some of that equipment that alows me to carry 200 bc , I would like to have that lol. mean wtf. and what happend with leader upgrade. so now you have to be paying customer to get red lead?. nice. dont tell me you can buy it with honor cause am top 10 server player and cant earn that amount in a month. you nerfed it down to satisfy deathstalkers of the game. mean him and all of his accounts. but you and him dont realise that its in vain lol. cant get a palyer out of cheater. and I thought multis are not alowed. but it seems that you run a server for one man show cause he is paying customer lol.

edited to add IGN woogie or woogieTM

Flag Post

This update sucks. It sucks bad. I can’t build ships because I don’t have the special resources, and the special resources just aren’t being sold on the auction house, probably because so many people quit playing because of this update. Now I just let my regular resources get maxed out hoping that one day this game will be worth playing again. Fix it soon, or at least let me know it’s going to be fixed so I don’t lose hope and stop logging in altogether.

Flag Post

resources can be sold on the auction house. this is the existed game setting we did not change it. if you are lack of special resources. you can go to mine some or raid some form others

Flag Post

barliby i believe that only special resources can be sold now. this has caused a near collapse of the trade system becauyse to do any trading at all you need special resources and adv trade tokens, in an old scorp account i have at least a lvl 5 trade platform on each colony, now i have 1 lvl 2 on my special res planet because there is no point to trading anymore

Flag Post

yes, #18 from your post above:
18. Common resource trade is removed from Trade Platform

You really need to undo this last patch and hope your players come back if you want to keep this game going…

Flag Post

Ok, if Barbily isn’t going to answer me then I give up. I’ll check back in a month or two to see if the game is still here. It was nice playing with you guys and if I played with you here then feel free to add me as a friend on Kongregate.