[Urban Rivals] BUGS TOPIC

14 posts

Flag Post

someone has to start it….

well, i completed the requirements for a few missions but i still dont credit for them. Im lev 7 and i still got the “get to lev 5” mission open.

Flag Post

Hello,

In order to resolve your problem, we need to have your login on Urban-Rivals :)

Flag Post

Missions don’t seem to work in singleplayer missions. My “fights won” or “fights played” don’t seem to go up.

Flag Post

They should work. But only once, if you replay the same mission over and over, it wont make any progress (there is a popup just before replaying the same mission that tell you that).
Does that explain your issue?

Flag Post

Thanks, it does.

Flag Post

Upon completion of a level in solo mode, I was not awarded the gold medal. I was playing a level in ‘Assault Course’, which requires an Extended 25 deck. I met the qualification when I started the battle, but after winning I was awarded a card for completing a mission (which made my deck no longer qualify as an Extended 25 deck). I think this is the reason why the gold medal wasn’t awarded.

Flag Post

This is a very interresting report, thanks louFarigno, we’ll look into it.

Flag Post

Two bugs to report:

1. I seem to receive “reward” cards whether I win the battle or not.
2. Sandro has 6/4 with support: +1 as an ability. However, when I fight him, he receives +4 power. I’m not sure what causes this. Had it twice.

Flag Post

1. You may receive reward cards for various missions, some may just require a certain amount of “battles”, other may required you to reach a certain level.

2. “Support something +X” means that you’ll get +X something times the number of cards from the same clan in your hand (including the card itself). You certainly played with a full “Skeelz” hand, thus +1 power times 4 = +4 power :)

Flag Post

1. Thanks. Someone said you received cards for winning campaign battles, so it was a bit odd to receive them upon losing. I didn’t know it was merely based on achievements.
2. I’ve now noticed the help section (it’s on another site, a bit of a shame) and the explanations for each ability/bonus were quite helpful. Understanding how it works now, thanks.

Flag Post

You can access the details of the cards’s ability and bonuses during the game like this: https://img.skitch.com/20120920-8dug4j63c4bf39u2uw2gpst3e3.jpg

Flag Post

I never really noticed those, great to know.

Flag Post

We’ll update the client soon with an update of the collection screen where you’ll be able to see the details while hovering the cards.

Flag Post

The client hangs up when you try to change your email address. There is no way to get to your kongregate account on urban-rivalz.com