[Backyard Monsters] [Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice!

1777 posts

Flag Post

The Flames of Avarice

The Flames of Avarice

Purpose
Our purpose is to create a friendly and interactive environment for all players that have learned the basics, have the desire to improve, and wish to do so and make friends in the process. To achieve our goal, we only accept those that display proper grammar and maturity. We were all noobs when we first started so we believe in helping others to sharpen and master the skills that will allow them to become a force to be reckoned with. Because of this, our ranking system is designed in a way that all who make it to the Elite Ranks will be some of the most skilled players in the game.

Flag Post

Requirements
1. Level: All applicants must be level 35+.
2. Yard: All applicants must have a decent looking yard (pathing, cata-proof ADTs, and reasonably cata-proof Bunkers and must post it on the forums with their application. Yard will be checked by one of the three co-leaders.
3. Grammar: All applicants must use proper grammar in their application.
4. Reputation: All applicants will be researched to ensure that no spammy alliance jumpers get accepted. In addition, if enough people complain about your past behavior, you will not be accepted.

Rules
1. No spamming.
2. Be respectful of other members.
3. Help fellow members and have fun.
4. MUST be active on the forums.
5. Use proper grammar and spelling in forums, Kong chat, and chatzy. Text message grammar is not acceptable as a main form of communication.
6. Don’t be an idiot.

Application
All applicants must include the following in their application and must use proper grammar:

1. Name
2. Level
3. Map Room Level
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? If you are an Empire Builder, include current empire points.
5. Reason for joining
6. Post a screenshot of your yard (link to instructions can be found in the link section

Applicant will not even be considered if proper grammar is not used and as such, will not be told to fix it. If an applicant’s first language is not english, leniency will be given if they mention that english is not their first language at the top of their application. It is the applicant’s responsibility to notice and fix their application and asking whether or not they were accepted will likely result in being rejected on the grounds of being a spammy noob, unless it has been more than a day. We do not have to accept you even if you think you meet all the required criteria.

Flag Post

Ranking System
The Flames of Avarice’s ranking system is run based on a point system split up over two separate branches. It is designed to make achieving the Elite Rank extremely hard and very rewarding. The Empire Builder Point system uses a running total so that reaching the final benchmark of 7,647,000,000 points will give you enough points to reach the Elite Rank for the Empire Builders. The Jumper Point system is different. It uses separated point awards for specific, repeatable tasks. It is the jumper’s responsibility to find an invite to either someone in need or a larger Empire Builder for a practice run. This is to prevent smaller Empire Builders from taking advantage of our jumper force and will help them establish their own techniques.

Empire Builder Point System
Xpts = Benchmark
5pts = 38,235,000
15pts = 114,706,000
35pts = 267,246,000
85pts = 650,000,000
160pts = 1,223,521,000
260pts = 1,988,221,000
385pts = 2,994,094,000
540pts = 4,129,379,000
700pts = 5,352,899,000
850pts = 6,500,000,000
1000pts = 7,647,000,000

Jumper Point System
Xpts = Task
10pts = Jump to help member
40pts = Level Enemies on the Hitlist
6pts = 50 million total loot
12pts = 100 million total loot
16pts = Level Enemy’s Yard
10pts = Take 10 Enemy Outposts
30pts = Pin an Enemy
30pts = Make an Enemy Jump/Recycle
10pts = Level an Enemy in War

Other Points
Xpts = Task
10pts = Locating Hitlist Enemy (includes coordinates and map)
-10pts = Spam/Misbehavior Warning

Ranks

The Insatiable Ones: The Leaders of this Alliance. Self-explanatory.

Empire Builders

Avaricious Conqueror (1000+ Points): The Elite Rank for the Empire Builders. Reaching this rank will be extremely hard and will prove your evident skill.
Conqueror (540-999 Points): Intermediate Rank for the Empire Builders. Reaching this rank will be difficult but achievable if you set your mind to it.
Hoarder (0-539 Points): The Beginner Rank for the Empire Builders. Reaching this rank means that you are just starting out on the Empire Builder path.

Jumper Ranks:

Avaricious Assassin (1000+ Points): The Elite Rank for the Jumpers. Reaching this rank will be extremely difficult and will prove your evident skill.
Assassin (500-999 Points): The Intermediate Rank for the Jumpers. Reaching this rank will be difficult but it is achievable with dedication.
Slayer (0-499 Points): The Beginner Rank for the Jumpers. Reaching this rank means that you are just starting out on the Jumper path.

Flag Post

Member List

Member Count: 40 including The Insatiable Ones
Average Level: 48.66

The Insatiable Ones

Sevenduster1 Level 55
Daniel6505 Level 50
JustinM2 Level 54

Empire Builders

Avaricious Conquerors

Hrnuefel Level 56, 1000+ Points
DekDek Level 55, 1000+ Points
Smoke0 Level 53, 1000+ Points
GibsonSC Level 55, 1000+ Points
gerf Level 52, 1000+ Points
caribou666 Level 54, 1000+ Points
heywal Level 53, 1000+ Points
denverstone Level 53, 1000+ Points
barrelomonkeys Level 53, 1000+ Points

Conquerors

Dragonfist101x2 Level 45, 540 Points
feartheturtle Level 49, 540 Points
nick3825 Level 48, 540 Points
soulsofmetal Level 47, 540 Points

Hoarder

Drizzt_D Level 50, 85 Points (inaccurate points)
mr_no_skill Level 45, 35 Points
jnogales Level 50, 385 Points
chiwawaninja Level 46, 85 Points
l33t1 Level 44, 15 Points
selftalker Level 46, 0 Points (inaccurate points and level?)
Cochise1 Level 50, 385 Points
maryg8 Level 48, 85 Points
shorebuck Level 49, 260 Points
Galcyonis Level 47, 385 Points (inaccurate points)
jmessang Level 47, 0 Points (inaccurate points)
Shadowdragon Level 43, 35 Points
Cmego Level 37, 0 points
InfiniteHunter (Moderator) Level 47, 85 Points
Liam199121 Level 49, 385 Points
Aminoonion Level 33, 0 Points
ZepplinWarrior Level 44, Unknown Points
Sebi04 Level 51, Unknown Points

Jumpers

Avaricious Assassin

SkullSmash Level 48, 1000+ Points

Assassins

None

Slayer

Athena007 Level 51, 250 Points
GalcyJr Level ?, 300 Points
booknbike Level 46, 0 Points (inaccurate points)
deathnipples Level 42, 0 Points (inaccurate points)

Retired Members

TheLightningBolt Level 45
thmh Level 50, 385 Points

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Useful Links

Next Generation Yard Planner V2: Great for planning out an idea without having to rip your current yard apart.

Posting a Screenshot: Go here if you don’t know how to post a screenshot of your yard or whatever else we require of you to rank up.

Flag Post

We are now open for comments and applications.

Trolls Begone!

Flag Post

I have faith for this alliance. You have Formatting.

EDIT: First Post!

Flag Post

zys and all branches of the Powah support this thread in its entirety.

Said support and approval has being gained as a result of not allowing participation of their former leader Deathnote76 to integrate into this, separating and distinguishing this from TKE, along with their significant and very valiant efforts to make this a better community!

As an award of said actions, a cookie must be awarded.

Flag Post

Hello I’m Athena007, I’m lvl 46, I’m on Map Room level 2, I’m an Empire Builder, hmm reason for joining because I know Justin

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Trolls, are here :P

Don’t think you can slap a new name down and suddenly become a new alliance, this is just TKE, FoA is likely glacier’s new alt (Will figure out more as he talks more :P)

Actually zys, this is not TKE. If you looked at the Rules and Requirements it’s pretty clear. By the way, I’m shocked that you would not know who this is.

Flag Post

It would be wise have other people stop advertising your alliance on other people’s threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

Trolls, are here :P

Don’t think you can slap a new name down and suddenly become a new alliance, this is just TKE, FoA is likely glacier’s new alt (Will figure out more as he talks more :P)

Actually zys, this is not TKE. If you looked at the Rules and Requirements it’s pretty clear. By the way, I’m shocked that you would not know who this is.

I looked at this for half a minute and scrolled down, how are you shocked? :P

And, how does that prove anything? Death also claimed those requirements during our pm conversations when I asked him how the hell he lets people in, as well as the fact that he let you guys reform, and it seems to me you would be seven :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

Hello I’m Athena007, I’m lvl 46, I’m on Map Room level 2, I’m an Empire Builder, hmm reason for joining because I know Justin http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg521/scaled.php?server=521&filename=snipm.jpg&res=landing

One question, are your members legit?

Flag Post

Zys, I made the FoA account myself. Death is not/will not be a part of our alliance. This is not TKE, TKE was broken. This will be something better, so please leave if you have nothing but unfounded accusations to offer.

Flag Post

Of course it’s legit, why wouldn’t it be?

Flag Post

Just. . .wondering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Zys, I made the FoA account myself. Death is not/will not be a part of our alliance. This is not TKE, TKE was broken. This will be something better, so please leave if you have nothing but unfounded accusations to offer.

Please read the edit I made a few minutes ago, and No, I will not leave, I have a right to my opinions and you have a right to challenge or oppose them, TKE was a rip-off of LoaS and this is a rip-off of TKE, the cycle of rip-offs continue perpetually with you guys :P

Flag Post

I would care to refute that, if you would, please pm me in Kong. I would like to speak with you if possible.

Flag Post

Your either using two browsers or lying to me about the holder of AoF, doubt anyone who bother to post something, then less than 1 minute later switch to another account and answer the same question, I smell something fishy here :P

(Don’t act stupid, I saw the deleted post AoF made a second ago :P)

Flag Post

He can’t act stupid since he never saw it.

Flag Post

I would advise you not to use pictures for the achievements/points… It’s a pain to update that. Also, use the

lines… All you have to do is to put a space in between the r and the /. Otherwise, best of luck!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

He can’t act stupid since he never saw it.

Who is that “he” you are referring to, now your referring to yourself in the 3rd person, aren’t you? ;)

Originally posted by JustinM2:

Your either using two browsers or lying to me about the holder of AoF, doubt anyone who bother to post something, then less than 1 minute later switch to another account and answer the same question, I smell something fishy here :P

(Don’t act stupid, I saw the deleted post AoF made a second ago :P)

It was I that was using our joint account before. If you have any complaints please don’t hesitate to pm them to me.

I see, that makes more sense, it just did not seem right to me that order and subject of pms, though I will be watching carefully for glacier’s involvement here.

Flag Post

We assure you zys, death has no involvement in FoA, nor will he.

Its Daniel on here now btw.