[Urban Rivals] Confused

10 posts

Flag Post

Can I buy cards on a market? The game refers to one but I can’t find it anywhere.

Flag Post

The market feature is not yet included in the flash version.
It’s only on our main site.

Flag Post

Can I log into the kong account I created on your main site? If so how?

Flag Post

Below the games, there is a link “Change your email”.
Click on it, put a correct email and you’ll receive a mail to reset your password

Flag Post

In explosive encounters on solo, I have a T1 deck <25 stars. However, when I play the game most of my cards powers are stripped while the opponents are not. Can anyone explain why this is?

Flag Post

@numean: the Guild powers only activate if you draw at least 2 cards of the same guild.
Does that explain your issue?

Flag Post

@numean: To activate your cards bonuses (the lower zone on the card) you need to have at least 2 cards from the same clan in your hand. To activate your cards ability, if any, (the upper zone on the card) you need to level up your card to a certain level.

Flag Post

I’, lvl 9 however 5 lvl achievement is impossible to get, my login is Dario3d

Flag Post

Jutenga, when I try your link to “Change your email” it just sits there validating forever and never sends the email out.

Flag Post

Guys, do take into account that Kongregate’s version of Urban Rivals is a work in progress and does not include all the features the website does. Hopefully, there will be an update soon.