[Heavens] Idk what to call this...

9 posts

Flag Post

As this game lacks any instructions or tutorial, post information on how to play or how the game works here!

-Click a gem to select it, and click an adjacent gem to switch the two.
-Make lines of three or more of the same type of gem.
-Skulls damage the opponent, gems increase mana, and the [other things which I do not know the name of] heal you.
-Green gems give the least mana, red gems the most, and yellow gems are somewhere in the middle.
-making a line of 5 gems gives you an extra turn.
-Luck, on equipment, gives you a chance to get an extra turn, and rage gives you a chance to do extra damage.
[will finish later]

Flag Post

This is typical 3-gem game with battle in RPG style. But i like it, its very nice :)

Flag Post

yea much better than downworld lol, a fun game.

Flag Post

One thing i would change – repairing items for crystals, not diamonds, or cheaper repairing in diamonds :)

Flag Post

I’d have to agree with Mike here.
Loving the game so far, but it’s a bummer when your good items fall apart cause you don’t have the diamonds to fix it…

Flag Post

My thoughts:

Cool game, but lacking shop and repairs for crystal. I played some, got a lot of pink money which is barely useful. Not good.
Also, I’d like to see some features like:
- friend list and big quests for a party of players,
- a fast way to look thru the players’ shops.
- amulet drop feels to be significantly lower than of the other items,
- armor is very OP, I had a battle (lvl 4) where both sides had 850 armor and it lasted 10 minutes after which I just closed the browser,
- bigger inventory,
- pink crystal repairs,

Flag Post

please bring on the shops, i;m level 3 with no weapons, they all fell apart. when i wanted to repair them i had no diamonds (I know i can buy them but i want to try the game a little bit more before i spend money on it)

Flag Post

Heh, this turned from a “tips and tricks” thread into a “suggestions” one. Idk what to call this…

But anyways, here’s a tip of my own: Always, always, ALWAYS try to set up for a 6-gem row. Getting one requires a fair bit of luck, but there’s achievements that award diamonds and bonuses. My damage is looking quite nice after the third skull sixer. ;)

Also, I generally try to stock my shop to cater to newer players. If anybody needs anything (that I don’t need myself), I can try to keep an eye out for it.

Flag Post

Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate that you care about The Heavens. I would like to give you our plans for future:

1. Crafting!
2. Tournaments with exceptional prizes in resources and items
3. Even more medals and Avatars
4. Cans system with mass PvPvE wars between SEVERAL clans
5. Looting other clans ;)
6. New items – new quality with high duration (up to 500 points)
7. Huge number of events, including regular “Hardcore night” every Saturday
8. New monsters with unique spells, strength and rewards

And this is just a shot list of our plans. We have what to show you!