[Heavens] FAQ and Tutorial

65 posts

Flag Post

FAQ and Tutorial.

How to play?
Fight is divided in moves, that participants make one after another. It is randomly decided who will be first to make move every time. To make move, you will be given 30 or 60 seconds depending on you in game account type. By the end of the move, empty cells will be filled with stones, skulls and ankhs from above. Stones, skulls and ankhs are activated, when they are matched 3 or more in one row. If you match 5 or more stones in a row, skulls or ankhs – you will be granted with additional move. Overall effect of stones is affected by statistics of your character. Fight will be finished, when one of the characters will loose all health. There are lots of ways to win the fight. You can move stones, use spells or elixirs.

What does stones of the field mean?

1. Stones increases you mana:
– will give you 5 mana for each stone
– will give you 3 mana for each stone
– will give you 1 mana for each stone

2. Skulls will damage your opponent:
– will inflict 5 damage for each skull

3. Ankhs will heal you:
– will heal you for 1 health for each ankh

Where can I find opponents?

You can attack any monster, floating near the Guardians island or find one in the Cave. Just simply click on the monster and click “ATTACK” in the appeared menu. You can find another Guardian for a fight – click on “FIGHT” button.

Where can I find diamonds?

1. Daily bonus. A number of combinations in Daily Bonus allows you to win from 2 to 50 diamonds. But more important – you can win Jackpot and take all diamonds, that were acquired in Daily Bonus!
2. Cave. Search the cave and find diamonds there.
3. Medals. Gain medals and they will reward you with diamonds.
4. Ratings. Try to win the most number of fights against players or monsters, or find the most amount if items in Cave. You will be ranked as one of the best players and will be rewarded with diamonds.
5. Purchase diamonds. The larger payment you make, the larger bonus you will get.

Purchasing diamonds

You can purchase diamonds in “Get more” menu in different amounts. You payment will be increased by free diamonds of different amount. The larger payment you make, the larger bonus of free diamonds you will get.

Bonus chests

Floating in air chests discovers its secrets, when you purchase diamonds. If you see yellow glow in the diamond – you will get extra energy for your payment. If you see red glow – you will be rewarded with extra crystals. And if you see diamonds in the chest – you are lucky! Your next payment will be trippled! For example, if you purchase 250+120 diamonds, you will get (250+120) * 3 = 1110 diamonds. And even more, each diamond chest will give you random Merchant’s Item.

Troubleshooting

You have problems?
1. Describe your problem to support@nebogame.com Please, mention as much details as you can. If it is possible, attach screenshots. We will do our best to help you.
To solve your problem, we will need:
1. Exact nickname of your character (case sensitive)
2. Date and aprox. time when problem accrued
3. In case problem appeared with purchasing diamonds, please, attach screenshot with date and amount purchased.
4. Please, state any additional information you think will help.

Flag Post

not sure why, but my guy has been invincible for ever… not taking any damage from battles, still leveling up.

Flag Post

Invincible here aswell is there any fix going round yet?

Flag Post

watch out for OceanSpud he is hacker

Flag Post

people think it’s invincibility, but it is possible to get items (like a ring) that puts your armor to 500. At a low level its powerful, but once you get up there, its par. All luck, so maybe a level requirement fix for stronger items.

Flag Post

How do I reset my account?

Flag Post

invincible? hah

Flag Post

How does item durability work?

Flag Post

1 win = -1 durability
1 loose = -2 durability

Flag Post

when the durability get down below 10 the weapons look broken does that correspond to a lessening or negating of their stat increases?

Flag Post

No, it’s just for you to let you know, that it’s time to find a new one, or repair this one.

Flag Post

I found 1 Niko’s Eye when I finished a battle. Then nothing happen in medal that show need only one Niko’s Eye. Help!

Flag Post

How can I reset my account?

Flag Post

how does armor mechanic works? where i can find info about it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zibidibidik:

how does armor mechanic works? where i can find info about it?

Every 10 points of armor block 1 point of damage

Flag Post

Edit: never mind, I had a dumb question that I answered myself like a minute after posting it. Carry on!

Flag Post

How do you repair? I can’t seem to figure it out…

Flag Post

is there anyway to look for other players specifically by name? or a way to buy items other than going from island to island? if not then please add these to the game!

Flag Post

There is no way to do that. But we are working on that.

Flag Post

The only thing that bothers me is the lack of combat feedback. It’s hard to understand whats going on, how much damage has been dealt, which abilities and spells have been cast and so on.

Flag Post

How does Rage work? I can’t tell if it has any effect.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I see there is a medal for getting 6 of each coloured stone in a row. How is it possible to get more than 5 in a row if 3 in a row instantly disappear?

Flag Post

@Gavisgone

If the tiles fell into it

Flag Post

The issue with the 500 armor ring really is a problem. Just went through a game where my opponent would have been tiny little pieces of armor and meat, but the ring dulled the damage so much, they only lost about 30 hp. At level 2.