[The Grinns Tale] Bugs

62 posts

Flag Post

1. I named a character but the game replaced his name with “?”

2. Some villagers get stuck, you can’t tell them to do anything, but you can still click on them to customize them and the ilk. This also prevents other characters from interacting with them.

3. Graphical bug: Sometimes the mouth partially or fully disappears at random intervals.

Flag Post

For some strange reason when you upgrade a Cottage you gain one to the maximum Villager Actions from the moment you start the upgrade. Apparently a villager moves in right that moment as well. You would expect the new housing spot to only become available after the upgrade finishes.

Flag Post

When you Bulldoze a building, it doesn’t subtract from the total buildings of that type made.

Also, when you upgrade a building, it adds +1 to the buildings of that type (at least it does for the lumber mill.) If that is intended, it also lets you go over the max buildings by upgrading.

Flag Post

Interesting, I have not had Bulldozing a building not take away from the total.

I have had upgrades or first built buildings add two to the number of buildings created. One when you first choose to build/upgrade and one when it finishes. So far I’ve had it happen with the Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Lumber Mill and Lumber Storage Unit.

I’ve tested and it seems this duplication happens when you happen to be off fighting when the building completes.

However, these are temporary bugs as refreshing the page will cause the game to get the correct information again.

Flag Post

I think I’m just going to call this one a bug.

It actually lost me the fight because I couldn’t get to my healer anymore.

Flag Post

getting this error:
http://screensnapr.com/v/2KpqiJ.jpg

I am getting it always when I try to craft Deadnought Armor. After I refresh, the armor is not being crafted and the resources spent are back.

/edit It worked after some time…

Flag Post

I purchased a mega pack since I had the kreds and thought “that looks nice”. Well when I equipped the eyepatch I got an error message, refreshed, and the eye patch has been deleted. I still have the prams and potions, but the eye patch is permanently gone.

EDIT: actually, the potions are gone, too… I just checked my inventory and found none. I’m a little concerned the pramins are also not really there. I’ve filed a direct report to the creator of the game and will privately message him if I don’t get a response within 48 hours. Hopefully this will get resolved…

Flag Post

@AmbroseMerle – Apologies for the inconvenience. We’ve fixed the issue and sent you the items (plus compensation). You’ll get the items the next time you log into the game (or hit refresh if you are currently in the game).

Flag Post

I only built one cleric’s abbey, yet its saying I have 2/2.

Flag Post

what about mine?

I bought the “mega pack” 2 times, and missing all, but the “ingame money” and the potions

I filled a “bug repport”, but has not heard anything back from you?

Flag Post

EDIT

Sorry my mistake

I have it now ;)

THX for the quick help

Flag Post

Small bug pretty simple. The quest to make dreadnought armor gives a wrong feedback. When she should say you better make my dragoon armour soon, she says dreadnought armour. Which makes no sense since i just made it

Flag Post

The Loot system is pretty flawed atm. Currently after finishing a wave it will take me 5+ minutes to wait for the loot to spawn so I can move on. Either some Q system is slowing it down the more people are on, or there’s way too much sever client lag caused through browsers.

Flag Post

same problem with Loot here

Flag Post

so am i so sad

Flag Post

as levels get higher so does the slow spawn of loot increases.. i went back to lvl4 to get the item for the sword, loots spawned fine.. then i went back at 13 and loots spawn sooooo looooong.. hope this gets fixed.. it would be bad to wait for the loots to drop 1min-1hour at higher levels XD

Flag Post

Just loaded up my game and all of my buildings are invisible.

Flag Post

When the game has the youtube video playing, I’m pressing play and it isn’t playing. I tried refreshing and everything.

Edit: Nevermind, I refreshed it another time and it finally worked.

Flag Post

Is there a miscount bug for mines? My cap is 6, and as of this post I have 3; 2 level 2, and 1 level 1. But when I check under buildings, it’s reported as 5/6. What does this mean?

Edit: Nvm, when I refreshed the page (as someone suggested in chat), the count became correct.

Flag Post

Hi, I’m stuck because somehow I can no longer explore the tower.

I played for a few hours and things seemed to work fine. I followed the given subquests, and have explored the tower through floor 6 and have now have 5 heroes in my party. Now when I go to explore the tower, I get the message about having more than 3 heroes in my party and “Drag a hero to the smaller spotlights. This is your subteam.” I can move heroes into the spotlights, but cannot continue on to the fight from there. Refreshing the web page does not help.

I don’t see other posts about this problem, so maybe it’s just me. I would like to start the game over to see if I get stuck in the same place again. But I can’t seem to find a restart button.

Any advice? Is there a way for me to unstick myself? Or is there a way for me to start the game over?

Flag Post

Exact same bug as the poster above

Flag Post

You dragged them to the smaller spotlights, right? There’s another set of 3 spotlights.

Flag Post

Yes, but the “ready for battle” button doesn’t appear.

Flag Post

I only have 5 logging camps (and yes, I looked everywhere.), but when I go to build another up to the max of 6 I have right now, it shows there is already a sixth logging camp, and won’t let me build another.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rinowan:

I only have 5 logging camps (and yes, I looked everywhere.), but when I go to build another up to the max of 6 I have right now, it shows there is already a sixth logging camp, and won’t let me build another.

Refresh. Upgrades, demolitions, and some other stuff are bugged for counting. Refreshing solves the issue.