[Galaxy Life] Bugs

12 posts

Flag Post

2 of them

1. I can only accept 2 Mystery Cubes as gifts, even though i can hold 10 of them.
2. If I can’t accept anything (like above) because I got no room, I can’t accept it at all, even after I cleared space for it.

Flag Post

Confirmed; except I can have only one cube in inventory before it blocks new ones.

I found that I could accept the new cub if I opened the old one and then reloaded the game (i.e. refreshed the page in the browser).

Flag Post

same here though i can only have 9/10 cubes

Flag Post

and my screen closes BY ITS SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

why can i attack and visit myself just a small bug but was pretty funny

Flag Post

I got 2 factories on my main planet. When I leave the game with both of them making something, the 2nd would stop production until I get back on the game.

Flag Post

When the same player attacked me twice, in quick succession, the battle log only let me see the second attack. Pity, because he did a good job the first time round and I’d like to see how he did it.

Flag Post

The second planet is not loading is stoping at apx 78%, also when i help friend, their secondary planets not loading anymore…the loading is block…this is happed from yesterday(28 septembre,15.30 GTM+2)

Flag Post

I played the replay of the attack on my colony at 1×. Then, the same replay at 4x, and there are differences between them. Also, the stolen coins and minerals at the replay don’t match the ones at the battle log.

Flag Post

my friends were gone at the galaxy bar so now i have no friends even though there knog page

Flag Post

same here doom :(

Flag Post

NOES my batterys keep desapearing how wil i ever upgrade STAR BASE 4