[Terra Monsters] Terramonsters History

5 posts

Flag Post

Since this game is about to be gone(maybe)we might as well list its history for some1 to discover.List you history here.as well as some events in you terramon ranch experience and events -

Flag Post

FU

Flag Post

Well in the beginning, there were two Gods. These Gods went by the name Social and Blue. One day, many aeons ago, they combined their supreme otherworldly powers together to create a land, later to be known as Terraium. Terraium was a fascinating place, but it seemed bare, so for many days and nights they began to spin the ancient legends, they created animals and creatures to inhabit their world. But it still wasn’t enough, the land needed more, and so it was that they called out to the universe, searching for others, and in time a new race arrived from distant lands, these were independently thinking people that wore many different attire and began to tame the creatures of Terraium. These new-comers called themselves Players, these Players raised all species of creature the land had to offer and asked for more, the Gods, Social and Blue, heard their cry and answered with new species. The land was thriving, until the unthinkable happened; it ran through the people of Terraium like a plague. A plague that saw the population dwindle until only a select few remained, and those that are left call out the deities that once governed the land, but they are silent, they are gone, perhaps they are creating new worlds, perhaps they never left, but all we know is that if something is not done, this world, as we know it will crumble, till all that remains are but sweet memories of a land of monsters.

Flag Post

The hack happened in june1-june2,the game will never fade,even if theres no players,because we played the game it self,and one day an adventurer will dwilndle opun the game and start the journey and call opun others and restore the game.Only the new and advertureous and the elders(left after the hack and still play)would play as the elders would help the new and speak of their advertures in “The Good Old Days”where no lagged laged and no hackers hacked.

Flag Post

I will say my last goodbyes for now,since i can’t play htis anymore,becuase there is too less players,keeps this game here,;D