[Backyard Monsters] I Remember the Times...

95 posts

Flag Post

A Thread for Old Vets to Vent About What’s Wrong with the Modern Generation of BYMers

Just like old people do about us ;3

Anyways, I’ve being here for a while and I’ve seen pretty much everything that goes on around here. :P

Let’s Start :P

…when nubs used to compare which champ was better in chat 24/7 (They still do, but with less frequency :P)

…when the only one using war declarations was me :P

…when a 2k+ post count was so uncommon that you could name the people who had them here off the top of your head :P

…when nobody but me and a very, very selective few were using “:P” and “nub” :P

…when “failiance” was actually a uncommon term…my god how that has changed ;3

…when an ACTUAL shiny buyer was #1 in empires

…when a legit player was #1 in empires

…when trolling was only done by fail spammers (lht, cedric looking at you :S)

sigh

How the times have changed for the worst >.>

Flag Post

Nice thread…

Flag Post

I remember when TAE had a shitload of useless posts…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZaraeTribe:

I remember when idiots like you, actually had the decency to know when to be quiet :P

Flag Post

I remember that slightly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I remember when idiots like you, actually had the decency to know when to be quiet :P

I remember when you actually were decent at trolling :P

Flag Post

I do too, it was during the times of: “Always have, and always will be” :P

Flag Post

I do too, it was during the times of: “Always have, and always will be” :P

Yes, if that was 3 months ago :P

Flag Post

:o Zys I believe those were challenge words…

Flag Post

I remember stuff like… Uh… I dunno. I dunt really care actually….
Attention whoring post anybody?

Flag Post

…when zys ‘trolled’ people for coming back after their goodbye thread. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Flag Post

By 3 months you mean the time when you knocked out your brain in that tragic accident when you thought you could conduct Brain Surgery on yourself, then yes, 3 months ago.

A great shame that was, now your doomed to a life of pure retarded-ness :P

Originally posted by Spyder:

…when zys ‘trolled’ people for coming back after their goodbye thread. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Notice the fact I ain’t provoking failiances or challenging people in-game? ofc you didn’t, because you can’t read beyond three words, so I’ll make it easy for you:

You iz fail

Flag Post

I agree. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

I agree. ;)

Is an insolent buffoon asking for execution right now? ;)

Flag Post

Your entire first post was only three words? Yikes, I really need to start wearing my glasses more often.

Flag Post

Your entire first post was only three words? Yikes, I really need to start wearing my glasses more often.

Notice the colon? ;)

Flag Post

Oh, yes, I saw that. I’m simply pointing out that I read the entire first post on this thread before I decided to knock you down a few pegs. I actually try to read every one of your posts that merit attention, whether they grammatically make sense or not.

Flag Post

Oh, yes, I saw that. I’m simply pointing out that I read the entire first post on this thread before I decided to knock you down a few pegs. I actually try to read every one of your posts that merit attention, whether they grammatically make sense or not.

And how exactly do I know that you don’t have your mommie looking over your shoulder to see if her wittle boy iz having some twouble reading stuff written by big boys, your mommie is very kind to spend time with you everyday helping you read and type ;3

Hi Spyder’s mommie, hope that isn’t too hard to translate for your little son!

Flag Post

I’m afraid I missed the point of that one. You must have felt like I backed you into a corner since you posted something that disconnected and sad. Feel free to continue like you rule the forums. I won’t stand in your way any longer.

Flag Post

I’m afraid I missed the point of that one. You must have felt like I backed you into a corner since you posted something that disconnected and sad. Feel free to continue like you rule the forums. I won’t stand in your way any longer.

Wittle Spy, I’m merely havin’ some fun, you actually think this wittle thread has any significance? ;3

Flag Post

I couldn’t care less about this thread, zys. I poked some fun at you and you turned to defense mode. You even tried saying I, probably one of the most mature people on these forums, had my mother standing over my back deciphering your posts. I find it pathetic is all. I’m off to the gym for an hour or so. Enjoy the rest of your night, zys.

Flag Post

I couldn’t care less about this thread, zys. I poked some fun at you and you turned to defense mode. You even tried saying I, probably one of the most mature people on these forums, had my mother standing over my back deciphering your posts. I find it pathetic is all. I’m off to the gym for an hour or so. Enjoy the rest of your night, zys.

Spyder, just how exactly do you expect to have my trolling fun without offending people like you? ;3

Goodnight to you as well! :)

Flag Post

I remember when PF was still alive…

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

I remember when PF was still alive…

No idea what PF is :P

Flag Post

Hmm I used to be in TKU before I went inactive. Definitely do not remember there being so many failiances.