[BigHeadBash] Mass playtest and chance to earn Tokens

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello, the Dev team is getting ready to stress test some backend features and we need your help.

What: Mass BHB stress testing playtest
Date: Thursday September 20th UTC 03:00 – 4:00
Reward: 5 Tokens for players active between UTC 03:00 – 4:00. (minimum 15 minutes)

On Thursday, September 20th starting at UTC time 03:00 we’ll be having a play test with as many players as possible. We need players to get into the game and play for about an hour or more. Players who help us out during that time will be rewarded 5 tokens for their efforts – minimum 15 minutes. Tokens will be rewarded within 2 working days.

If you’re interested in helping the Dev team out, then join us for a mass play test.

It’s a win/win deal. You guys help out the Dev team, earn tokens, and the more people online the more fun we’ll have.

Not sure what UTC time is in relation to you? Check out this link.
http://time.is/compare

In “Location 1”, write: UTC. In “Time in Location 1” enter: 03:00

In “Other locations or time zones”
Enter in your location.
For example, we’re based in China, so we entered Shanghai.

After that click “Compare Time”
You’ll get a small summary like the one in the image below:

Thanks and we hope to see you in the game!

Flag Post

so sad )=. I’ll be at school. ‘sniff’. WHY!!?!?!

Flag Post

I would like to help but I’m sleeping at 3:00-4:00 UTC… (UTC +2, that means it will be 5:00 6:00 at my time zone)

Flag Post

between 11pm and 12pm for me, could be a bit earlier, but i think i can make it

Flag Post

on second thought, can u move this forward by an hour or so? then i will be online for the whole time
Edit: u guys probably dont want me online for the whole time lololol

Flag Post
Originally posted by B10H4Z4RDX:

on second thought, can u move this forward by an hour or so? then i will be online for the whole time
Edit: u guys probably dont want me online for the whole time lololol

Join anyway!

Flag Post

hey, i was online for like half an hour during that time… didnt get anything yet

and i was actually playing

Flag Post

A huge thanks to everyone who participated. Yesterday we gave 5 Tokens to players who joined us during the playtest.