[Battle Storm]BattleStorm Offical Bug thread

9 posts

Flag Post

Read ^^

So the forums arn’t spammed with questions this thread is for bugs.

Flag Post

“Offical”
Also, you’re not a dev for Battle Storm – therefore this isn’t the official bug thread.

Flag Post

Was Bym’s offical skyrim alliance made by Bethseda NO. Therefore i do not need to be a dev to make a offical thread.Nuff said

Flag Post

Nuff Said. Alright…

Lets talk about the Lag… No one Likes it. Its easy to get murdered in 3 seconds when lagging.

Lets Talk about Freezing…. We HATE it. Might as well commit suicide right away…

Lets Talk about the Floating Projectiles in a High combat Area…That Confuses Which is Real and Which was a projection.

Lets Talk About the Fact…That I just started the Game for the First time…Play a Match…Then the Devs kick me out the Door With their UNEXPECTED MAINTENANCE?!!?
Which reminds me that…There is NOTHING on the forums saying that there WILL be a maintenance?
OMGWTFBBQ RAEG ASSAULT ON FORUM!!! !%!#%$^

But Seriously. Can we get this straightened out?

Flag Post

@Armymonger187 I’m Not Sure Why You Start Every Word WIth A Capital Letter, But The Game Will Get Fixed So Relax And Stop QQ Plox

KThxBai

Flag Post

For the last two days there has been a server error. When loading the game up. if im lucky i’ll get to play one game, before yet another server error.

Flag Post

This is a known issue that we have been trying to fix. Every few hours the server may freeze up and not let people play for a bit (5-10 minutes). If you are seeing it more often than that, there may be an issue with your computer or router settings not letting you connect to the game.

Flag Post

its been down for more than 1 hour now =/

Flag Post

A pretty annoying bug is when you join a game, you are initially right in the middle of the map, this allows people a couple of seconds to kill you until you load properly in your spawn area.