What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Until someone makes better resources, [FAQ Builder] threads are for organizing FAQs—be cool and contribute to them. See [FAQ Building.](http://www.kongregate.com/forums/190-ninja-warz/topics/298481)
* * *
**What Easter Eggs are in this game?**
1. Click white clouds to make them disappear and make a noise.
2. **Click gold clouds** (they are gold in color) for Gold. (These are rare.)
3. From the main screen, click a bird to make it poop. That’s all it does—poop.
4. Click the same bird multiple times to make it poop non-stop. (Does anyone know how many clicks are necessary?) It’s still just poop, but you have now have a lot of it.
5. From the main screen, you can earn the **[Konami Komando](http://ninjawarz.wikia.com/wiki/Konami_Komando) [achievement](http://ninjawarz.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Achievements)** by typing the following _keys_ in order: up up down down left right left right b a enter. You earn the [Talisman of Nerdly Prowess](http://ninjawarz.wikia.com/wiki/Relics) relic and one Karma. (“up” means hit the [up] key; it does not mean spell the word “up.”)
6. (Not exactly an Easter Egg, but it is close:) If you fight a normal fight, the enemy might drop an item that you can sell for Karma.
* * *
Please ask questions and add answers to this thread.
> *Originally posted by **[ZumaBeast09](/forums/190/topics/298490?page=1#posts-6406494):***
> Dropped items can not be sold for Karma anymore, only gold, as far as i know.
I just sold two Kaiken for 10 Karma each.
> *Originally posted by **[Icewolf44](/forums/190/topics/298490?page=1#posts-6411556):***
> Regarding the subject of dropped Karma weapons.. Is there a high level (Ex: Level 100) at which one can no longer pick up Karma weapons from a battle? Thanks!
Not that I know of. NPCs stop at level 150, so after level 160, there is no one to fight.
> *Originally posted by **[Wavistics](/forums/190/topics/298490?page=1#posts-6412849):***
> i disagree, since i saw a guy v 800+
> you can see him chatting at room 1
You can still fight tournaments and zombies and assist allies, but there are not any NPC clans after level 150.