[Backyard Monsters] We Want My Little Brony Alliance Back /)^ɛ^(\

37 posts

Flag Post

Please Do It We Want It Back
If You Want That Thread Back Say I

Flag Post

Please stop this nonsense, it won’t be coming back… sadly….. But, we have taken a new step! We got our own forum, with OUR own rules, no one can lock us down, it will live forever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RainBowDesh:

Please stop this nonsense, it won’t be coming back… sadly….. But, we have taken a new step! We got our own forum, with OUR own rules, no one can lock us down, it will live forever!

Why did it even get locked?
I know the MLP thread on OT was also locked because of something like too many useless posts or something like that…

Flag Post

Off topic posts bogey… Not useless…

Flag Post
Originally posted by RainBowDesh:

Where Is This?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

How many times has it been locked now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

Once. There has been two threads before that which was also only locked once.

And no, the thread won’t come back. However, our community will forever live on together!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:
Originally posted by TheIcyHeart:

Once. There has been two threads before that which was also only locked once.

And no, the thread won’t come back. However, our community will forever live on together!

Is There A Site?

Flag Post

Yes, there is actually. We link people that we trust, to the page. :)

Flag Post

ill take this time to spread a new alliances (soon) name. the assassinss will become ONE of the most succesful! http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/Assassin-s-Creed-3-the-assassins-31733095-1680-1050.jpg

Flag Post

do you trust me?

Flag Post

ver, ffs, learn some manners and get smart. stop posting that stupid image everywhere where it doesn’t belong, and learn formatting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ver112102:

do you trust me?

No. I don’t know you.

Flag Post

do you trust me?

No. I don’t know you.

well, how do i make it so you do know me?

Flag Post

How? By reading your posts, responding and getting responds, being around in the same forum for some time, talking. All that sort of stuff. And you are not even a brony, are you?

Flag Post

no, im not gay. im a man.

Flag Post

its down nooooooooooooooooooooooooo faceless do another

Flag Post

Are you implying bronies are gay? Why would you even come to our site then?

I am a straight male as well. But I am not going to waste my time with you troll.

Flag Post

Umm I’ll get some confusion away: MLB isn’t a competitive alliance Ver….. And TFO he got the wrong idea that’s all….

Flag Post

Are you implying bronies are gay? Why would you even come to our site then?

I am a straight male as well. But I am not going to waste my time with you troll.

He’s not a troll…Just an idiot.

Flag Post

Ok need link to give to ummm “someone” in theatre she live ponies(MLB)and ill pop in sometimes

Flag Post

Quoted due to relevance.

Originally posted by MLPwny:

Our subjects, it is time that We revealed to you all what has really been going on.

Ever since the OT lock, the mods and admins have been paying more attention to Us. As you all already know, they want Us to post more on the game itself. And as We told them, that would be virtually impossible, as just about none of Our subjects play anymore.
Through this exchange of many PMs, it became obvious to Us that We would either be locked, or would be severely restricted in what We can and can not do if We were to stay. We did not see either of these options as serving the best interests of Our subjects.
So We consulted Our more technological savvy subjects, and created a new home for Us all. A place that is truly Our home, where We can make Our own rules, and be able to talk about virtually whatever we wanted. This home, is now proper enough to start moving into.
As I am sure many of you are saying; “We would like to stay here.” But We are sad to say once again, that it is no longer a real option. Because We would either be restricted to mostly BYM conversations, or We would be locked.

We, or Our Royal Aids, will personally PM Our subjects the link to Our new home. But if you want to make sure that you are among the PMed subjects, please send a request to Our personal PM system, so that We may make sure that you get a link.

We are sorry that it has come to this Subjects, but We did try Our best to negotiate with the Moderators and Admins. This is Our only real option for true community freedom, and personal management. We do look forward to seeing you all in Our new home.

As for when this page will be locked. We plan on locking it somewhere around tomorrow afternoon. Please make your transition to the new site by then.

Also, please do not plague Kong with additional threads stating that you want something back. It makes Us look bad as a community, and We do not want that.
As stated in the above quote, if you are a brony, and wish to have a link to the new home, PM Us requesting such.

Flag Post

Dont spam this thread!

Flag Post

If we give the link to someone we don’t trust, he/she will probably just spam it on the forums..