[Skyshard Heroes] [Dev] Hero Gear!

3 posts

Flag Post

Hero Gear has been released! You can equip:
2x Lens – bonus to Attack or movement Speed
Armor – bonus to Armor or Health
Relic – adds additional hero powers

Some of this equipment is available with honor, some is not. We are continuing to work on the Forge feature which should be available sometime in the next two weeks, which will allow players to craft awesome gear on their own!

We have also fixed a few UI issues, and have made a major performance update which should help reduce the slowdown players find while entering multiple battles. Additionally, we have doubled Keris’s attack and halved his attack speed. This has no effect on his relative power level, but was necessary to balance the effects of Lenses.

Also note that we now have a special first-time-buyer promotion – all players who buy 100 Skystones will get the awesome Razo, the Frozen Blade relic and an additional 100 Skystones for free!

Flag Post

nice synapticon hero gear ! i love to use those items but most of it are damm costly but never mind though i wish you could reduce the price a little bit atleast 10% less or those who have wallets can only affort those, hope you reply to this and if you want you can ignore this and continue on your wonderfull job on ensuring those who have heavy pockets will only continue the game.same applies to all the items you have added for last few weeks.thanks but i must admit you made one hell of a game,though you ensure buyers only prevail in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathreapers:

nice synapticon hero gear ! i love to use those items but most of it are damm costly but never mind though i wish you could reduce the price a little bit atleast 10% less or those who have wallets can only affort those, hope you reply to this and if you want you can ignore this and continue on your wonderfull job on ensuring those who have heavy pockets will only continue the game.same applies to all the items you have added for last few weeks.thanks but i must admit you made one hell of a game,though you ensure buyers only prevail in the game.

Thanks for the feedback! Gear will also be made available in-game through a Forge update coming shortly.