[Vorp!] Ant nerfed?

6 posts

Flag Post

Ok i don’t know where to start, the truth is not that kind of OP did look at Ant, when you ride in must be very careful to not take risks and be in the rear in the battles.
The Ant is “supposed” is a fast ship, this is the most good skill the speed, then what is the point of having a fast style, if your main weapon now looks like a rusty assault rifle? Really they have removed their only strong “speed”.
True, had to be careful with the speed of the bullets, but in this game everything is linked to the energy, so if you shoot faster the ship leaves more faster you energy and you are left exposed, and was a plus a disadvantage, but now just shoots so slow that almost feel like the Undulorean with cannons.
The truth that the Ant dont need a nerfed, was a ship balanced disadvantages and advantages.
At least have the decency to modify description: “Fires high velocity rapid fire depleted VORP shells”
Now would be: “Fires rapid fire depleted VORP shells”
Out.

Flag Post

If you would be skilled with the ANT, you would agree that it was OP.
I will test it now and i think its still OP. But i will see before i get a word over it again.

Flag Post

Are you just can not call him OP at all, the advantage of Ant is that is fast, its pincer bullets were fast, has good dps, and their sting missiles do good damage.
But! It has several disadvantages that make it not OP: Your energy is low and falls fast with he shoot, their weapons cause splash damage, so if you near too were affected! The WarpDrive is very slow so we left exposed.
It is a ship with good attack, but little defense, not OP.
Suppes attack for defense, that’s all.

Flag Post

You must drive another ANT. When i drive ANT i have the Best defense with it and make 20:0 or higher in every match with it. And destroy the enemy base in seconds while killing the whole enemy Team.

Just a tip: Skill the mines first and use them as attacking slowbomb or as slow to flee.

Flag Post

We all know it’s a good ship! You can not just cross off a ship because OP Score’s 20-0 doing so I have done, look at my recent matchs, but because they drive the ship and the enemy team has left me easy.
You can not say that a ship is OP just because you get a good score with it, then where is the skill? We all just get a pathetic Score for everybody to be happy?
The ship has its strengths and weaknesses, it’s just a giant cannon on a piece of glass.
We’ll explain one by one Kascas in the other post.
-Its a hard aim ship, no like other when u only need pressed a button, like SS, Hirudo or Circe.
-The Splash damage of the mines and missiles can troll you.
-Yhea mines are a headache, but it’s the only safe way to scape with the Warp Drive is not a option.
-Its a very weak ship, hard to fight alone vs a tank like Jabber or Wolf, with the high fall of energy by the dps or a Hirudo consuming your life, without being able to hit many shots.
The ship is good, but not OP, on your way to see all the ships are OP, because if you know eventually lead them and you have no competition, u gets crazy score’s.

Flag Post

well, if not for fighting (and chasing down weakened players), it’s sure good at dismantling base structures. From countless matches, it’s the fastest at taking out turrets, batteries, emitters, & core. I believe that’s why they reduced the attack speed a bit because of that. When an ANT gets to the core, it’s practically guaranteed that the core is going down, esp since we cannot warp directed to the core.