[Odin Quest] Offical Bug thread [{(< o >)}]

27 posts

Flag Post

This is the offical bug thread NUFF SAID

Flag Post

When exchanging gold for leaves at the exchange, after transaction, receive no leaves, but lose gold. This is after depositing the requisite amount of gold/silver needed to exchange for leaves.

Flag Post

shakatak18 no bug it’s an exchange so there have to be other people who would want to sell leaves !

Flag Post

Chatting in alliance gives you [name ] : “text”
In world it gives you [name ]:“text”

… not the same ?

Flag Post

link button to “receive newbie pack code” point to www.kongregate.com&#8230;.and i get no code

Flag Post

I can’t even get into the game! When I click the Server 1 button, I get redirected to Kongregate’s home page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeedForRight:

Chatting in alliance gives you [name ] : “text”
In world it gives you [name ]:“text”

… not the same ?

Hi, can you give more details about your problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by liorinix:

I can’t even get into the game! When I click the Server 1 button, I get redirected to Kongregate’s home page.

Our official home page on Kongregate is
http://www.kongregate.com/games/YouJoy/odin-quest
You have solved your problem yet?
Please let us know.

Flag Post

I did the hero medal turn in and got a crystal chest, but all the items listed as in the chest did not go to my inventory when I opened the chest. I didnt get the Lv6 Luck crystal or the sonic jet mount x1. Is this a bug?

Flag Post

You get ONE of the Things listed there. SO no , that’s not a bug ,just bad luck :D

Flag Post

The problem I’m having is that once everything is loaded, I try to enter the server by clicking the button—only to get redirected to the Kongregate home page. This happens when I am on http://www.kongregate.com/games/YouJoy/odin-quest. I still am having this problem.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Please clear the browser cache and try again.

Flag Post

on game load im getting picture of gay and female on right but nothing happens , left my pc for half a hour still having same pic

Flag Post

Cleared cache, nothing changed. Still can’t get into the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cryfarmer:

on game load im getting picture of gay and female on right but nothing happens , left my pc for half a hour still having same pic

I suggest you check your own computer to see if there is any problem with your computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by liorinix:

Cleared cache, nothing changed. Still can’t get into the game.

Please change another browser and have a try.

Flag Post

What happened with Cecky?
I wasn’t allowed to exchange points during the final day of the event (27th). I lost all my points without any explanation. What happened to the event, and why were we not informed about the bug/early ending?

Flag Post

I also get the problem with clicking Server 1, then getting redirected to kong Home page. this happens with Firefox and safari browsers. it started happening a day ago. i just cant get into my in game account. (I cant get past the server 1 part of the loading)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Akrocks5:

I also get the problem with clicking Server 1, then getting redirected to kong Home page. this happens with Firefox and safari browsers. it started happening a day ago. i just cant get into my in game account. (I cant get past the server 1 part of the loading)

Hey Akrocks i had the same problem i am now using Google Chrome and can get back into the game. hope this helps.

Flag Post

No it didnt :p, thanks for the suggestion tho.

Flag Post

In Burning Church Lv1, monsters will be passing through the walls between the main hall (the small room on the left side) and the passage to the left if you get too close to the wall.

Flag Post

game doesnt work ,when it starts up and gets to the server select screen i click on the server and then Bam back on the kong homepage wtf

Flag Post

No game here. Loads up to the server 1, you click on it and you get a black screen. And it seems to try to load undefined.

Tried just showing the flash frame but that is – http://s1.kg.youjoy.com/yxwz/index.php

and nothing came up.

At the moment this is the only game that I have seen do this.

Cleared out refreshed, deleted blocked cookies, etc. no game.

Flag Post

me too… black screen…