[Galaxy Life] Post your ideas about the game here

99 posts

Flag Post

I think firebit and sparrgon or what ever his name is, should attack you, even reptice with some new unit which is something like frozen!I even think that you should make something which is a sort of tower but does splash damage, but doesnt shoot, it makes something like shock waves in its are and deals alot of damage and slows them down.I also think that players which have been idle for about a moth, theire base stays and is availible to destroy, buildings dont get repaired so you can claim it over then, ive been wanting to claim my solar system instead of having others round it.

Flag Post

Yeah,That’s a great idea. What about that troops that teleport or a melee unit?

Flag Post

Troops that teleport?Sounds nice.How bout one which is a looter, which teleports?High damage, quickly killed.A meele unit sounds cool :D how bout a robot walker which has light sabers :3 and is strong like colossus and stuff :D Would be fun to see a Giant robot slicing buildings in half.Maybe even recives little damage from traps.

Flag Post

replay links to show off your best kills and send to friends.

Flag Post

Yeah, and maybe by the development team, they pick up the best kill :D , the guy gets picked once every month, 1st Recives a large package :)

Flag Post

What woud be so awesome if there was Looter Colossus Zepelin LOL 3 in one but maybe it sounds too overpowered ?

Flag Post

sounds to strong

Flag Post

Hmmm…. maybe there could be… how about this : You will need all units unlocked, 5 colonies with max lab to research it, itl take 100 spacings.Fair enough?

Flag Post

yep en probaly um 1 zeplin 1 clossus en 10 Looters maybe

Flag Post

Or maybe 2 zepps 2 colssus and 5 starlinators?

Flag Post

i think that the unit woud HAVE to come back if you had to pay that out probaly

Flag Post

Lets call them a smasher squad ;D

Flag Post

Well my idea is very simple but very useful: range viewer, something that lets you see the range area of ALL of your towers instantaniously so you know what area your covering

Flag Post

how about hotkeys?

Flag Post

maybe a “send all friends” button on the free gifts section. Atm its a little bit frustrating to click every name per name and then click on accept. (with over 50+ friends would be a great time saver)

Flag Post

Not bad ideas.I especially like Mr_undead’s idea.To send all gifts to all friends and people in chat ( I editited a bit :P ) Hotkeys?Sounds good for outposts.Range of all towers at once is a very great idea!Congrats ;D

Flag Post

Maybe, something which allows you to store ALL your stuff, and you can save it as a blue print… having up to 5 Base blueprints and picking the best, and you can test them out by sending Holographic units to test it out!When editing base, you must place everything before you can save and load it.Good?

Flag Post

cool idea : enderground mine .

same as simple mine but hits only moles ( on the ground ).

Flag Post
Originally posted by demdisco:

Maybe, something which allows you to store ALL your stuff, and you can save it as a blue print… having up to 5 Base blueprints and picking the best, and you can test them out by sending Holographic units to test it out!When editing base, you must place everything before you can save and load it.Good?

Good .

Flag Post

I didnt understand exactly, what does it mean?It blocks moles?

Flag Post

┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂

Flag Post

Some level of keyboard controls would be nice.

Flag Post

If the person that you are in a war with is inactive for the majority of the war, and keeps their base destroyed for the whole time. It should end the war prematurely and mark it as the other player surrendered and you win, or if thats too easy, just a draw with no affects to the denominator (so it doesn’t affect your win score). It is very frustrating when you attack someone and they never fix their base so no one can get a point and you end up “losing” the war!

Flag Post

inactivity timer set for 60 days would be nice.
after that, the colony is kept, but removed from the system. The next time the user would log on, the colony would be put in a random unclaimed planet with same plant life. Also, fix the target spotter so that it has a max range that the user can set, and that it doesn’t “find” a user who has a demolished colony.

Flag Post

i’m not sure if this already happens, but after the inactivity timer has ended, and you log in agian, i’d like that if you had a red planet you would still have a red planet instead of a regular one