[8BitMMO (Construction Sandbox)] day and night cycle and more

10 posts

Flag Post

I think there should be a day and night cycle and more bad guys maybe we should also be able to purchase gaurds. And please more weapons all we have is a pixalated pistol and sword. what about more decoratians. and for weapons adding a shield or a ak40 f****** 7 or an axe ect.

Flag Post

Also since there more enemy’s coming what about a flashlight during the night. and 2: only bad guys come out at night. I know this sounds like minecraft but still its ok right? anyway I like your Idea. :)

Flag Post

I’ve already suggested a day/night cycle with more details in the suggestion box.

Flag Post

Dude robbyz cant do this. It’ll be copyright from MINECRAFT.

Flag Post

@manic2009 he can… if it was copywhrigt on day and night cycle in Minecraft. If it was so Every GAME WAS A RIPOFF of Minecraft.

Flag Post

If day and night is copyright of Minecraft, then the solar system must be a ripoff of Minecraft. Yeah, right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Meep42:

If day and night is copyright of Minecraft, then the solar system must be a ripoff of Minecraft. Yeah, right.

actaully, that would mean that minecraft is stolen, dispite the universe was created 2000 years before minecraft

Flag Post

Manic, you’re an idiot.

Flag Post

If it was a ripoff of minecraft, then simply put: The world must bee paying $/£500 a month just to have day and night. So basically put: ROBBYZ CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH THE GAME!

Flag Post

If it was a ripoff of minecraft, then simply put: The world must bee paying $/£500 a month just to have day and night. So basically put: ROBBYZ CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH THE GAME! Yep he Can!